Sergeant Soldier

Sarge

“A good soldier never leaves a man behind.”

Sarge is a mid-line support hero

Trial Team: Blue

Stars: :star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Sarge falls into the battlefield with an open parachute, landing in his position

Victory: Sarge puts his left hand behind his back and salutes his allies with his other hand

K.O.: Sarge falls backwards

Basic Attack: Sarge shoots an enemy, dealing Y damage

SKILLS

White Skill: To the Battlefield
Sarge salutes his allies, granting them 120% attack speed, 120% movement speed, and X basic damage for 8 seconds

This skill may grant 30% more attack speed and 30% more movement speed to allies who are under 50% of their Max HP

Green Skill: On the Lookout
Sarge look into his binoculars, studying all enemies for 12 seconds

Study may fail against enemies above level Z

Blue Skill: Save a Soldier
:fist: Normal Damage
Sarge takes his arm out and swings it downward, having a walkie talkie fall onto all enemies, dealing Y damage

This skill also shields the ally with the least HP for Y HP

Like this:

Purple Skill: Bucket O’ Soldiers
:fist: Normal Damage
Every 12 seconds, Sarge’s soldiers stampede across the battlefield, dealing X damage to all enemies, pushing them back, and stunning them for 3 seconds

Stun may fail against enemies above level Z

Red Skill: Strong Plastic
Whenever an ally is healed, that ally is healed for Z more HP and gains a shield equal to 150% of the healing done for 7 seconds

Allies may only gains shields from this skill 5 times

Allies may only gain shields from heals 5 times

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Basic Damage
+Z Armor
+Z Shield HP with “Save a Soldier”

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

FRIENDSHIPS

Sarge - Calhoun
Training Camp
Longer Shields
Allies: Rapunzel, Violet, Hiro

• +X Basic Damage
  • Any shield from any source lasts for X more damage
  • Any shield from any source lasts 20% longer

Sarge - Woody
Commander’s Order
Faster Attacks, Healing Bursts
Allies: Miguel, Remy & Linguini, Merida

• +X Basic Damage
  • “To the Battlefield” grants all allies 10% more attack speed
  • +15% Improved Healing is granted to all allies

Hope you liked it!

8 Likes

UPCOMING CONCEPTS

• Mr. Potato
  • Ash-Greninja
  • Nihilego
  • Muffet

REFRESHES

• Mabel Pines
  • Honey Lemon
1 Like

Purple sounds busted & it seems unfair to only shield an ally 5 times instead of unlimited like every other shielder.

Passive skill

Technically, it is

But how? The animation would be 12 soldiers running across the field. The only thing I can think of would be that the soldiers would be super tiny but then that’d mean Sarge is also unseeable.

They don’t get limited shields. The shields from any heals are limited. This is to prevent OP-ness

Compare Sarge to Woody

Also, it is passive because it’s “every 12 seconds”

Sarge doesn’t need to do a certain gesture for them to run across

Here’s a key word.
New animation. Yes, it’s every 12 seconds but I’ve never seen it be a new animation EXCEPT Violet

That is what I meant & it is still dumb.

And Aladdin.

All in all I like the concept, except the basic… Having him heal an ally? Yes, There should be a character that does this imo, but I don’t feel.like it really makes sense for Sarge, sorry.

Violet’s purple uses her basic attack animation.

What I’d like to point out is that pointing at an ally and healing them doesn’t make nearly as much sense as just shooting enemies. Not every Support has to be Miguel. :man_shrugging:

Also, the white is lacking- it’s just a slightly more powerful version of Woody’s. Speed and BD buffs are overused, they shouldn’t be the main aspect of a supportive skillset. The other skills (not counting red) don’t even support allies, are you sure he should be a Support?

1 Like

Don’t shields count as support?

What would you suggest?

(I admit, I had trouble finding a logical basic attack…)

Oh, I hadn’t even noticed that. Honestly, the concept feels like it can’t decide what it wants to be. Healing, speed buffs, BD buffs, studying, damage, shields, knockback, stun… it lacks a focus, and flails aimlessly because of it.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it, I’m not a big fan. But I know you can do better, I still remember your Fairy Godmother concept being really good! Maybe you should slow down, get rid of the long to-do list, and take your time to write something you’re proud of instead of burning yourself out. :smile:

Uhh… shooting enemies? If you think that’s too violent for some reason, he could use a bayonet or simply strike with the butt of his gun.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney