Server 1 guild needs active players 65+ QUICK! Or active guild with 15 active players want to merge?

Hello everyone my guild is 420 Royalty s2K just as of a couple days ago i kicked a good ampunt of my guild because they wouldnt communicate nor would they be dependable with activity just be afk for days without notice.The guild i have is awesome we have alot of beneficial perks we finish hard surges all the time now all my guys are 80 or higher right now so we all heavy hitters we are willing to qork with people who are developing their heros and maybe low.in level but if you ate active and can follow easy directions then you belong with us we used to be top 100 but sense i kickes and lost some good players because of inactivity went down a little but yet qe still are beasting thru the wars like nothing we are at a 5 game winning streak and the teams are getting tougher so you the person reading this …this is where you come in we need you and would like you to join our ranks we all are a bunch of mature gamers who goof around but can get serious when need be we are a force to be messed with and all our numbers are a testiment to that so all we ask of right now is apply to our guild ill be looking for you but please stay active with check in surges and with wars and youll be just fine and we will help you grow quick trust me i hate kicking people because i consider my guild a form of family once again the guild is 420ROYALTYs2K and we need you !!! Trust me other guilds will treat you.like a machine not a person so come join us and kick back and watch the fireworks all the way to the top because thats where we goin

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney