Server 1 unavailable

I can not access server 1. Server 5 was able to access normally, but it took abnormally long time to switch accounts. Now it is stopped with Loading … on the login screen. There is no error message.
My client environment does not matter because it can access other servers such as server 5.
I think that there were no plans such as maintenance, but are the obstacles being grasped?

Same. Server 16 is working but I cannot login to server 1. This occurred briefly around 8:30pm EST yesterday as well.

I’m not able to get on either

Now I got access to server 1. It took 10 minutes to access.
Although it could only be accessed, the response is dull to a strange way, it takes 20 seconds to reach it after opening the treasure box.
Arena etc were not displayed easily, and even if I tried to start a battle, the response with the server was disconnected after waiting for one minute.
Is not this a problem with resources as it was with 13 servers? I think that there is no one who is at least strangely heavy and able to play decently.

I’m also having issues. I get to this point in the loading screen, and it just stops. Every time. I’ve tried accessing on Wi-Fi, on data, then again on Wi-Fi in the same room as my router. What’s up with Server 1?

Hoping for server down rewards!

2 Likes

Server 1 down keeps stuck on loading

Yes. Same here. Even I try to use US IP via VPN.

It still showed reconnecting…

After trouble occurred in server 13, trouble ceased with update “resource addition”, but I was that it was the result that you PerBlue did not manage proper resources and gave it less I still doubt whether it is. Is this case as well? What you should do is not a way to squeeze money from users, is not it an offering of an environment where users want to spend money? I can not stop thinking strongly about this.

1 Like

I also cannot log in to Server 1.

Just server issues can happen just wait until it is fixed.

Yeah it crashed during a heist we were farming. Was able to get back on only to show defeated. Lost out on a buttload of heist tokens and the ticket

Perblue offices are closed it can be fixed today or tommorow

How convenient that the server is un playable and no one is around to fix it. Enjoy your weekend off. I’m done buying as well now

1 Like

These things can happen just be patient

Having the same issues getting into game on server one for a couple of hours now.

Hope they fix this before the contest ends. I was pretty close to the last star

It won’t be fixed until mid day tomorrow at earliest. They aren’t working and will have to push the server reset button. And it will just happen again in a couple days. This is our cycle we are in

1 Like

But then the contest will be over. How am I supposed to get the duck?

They will compensate you 2 stamina potions most likely

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney