Server 14: Guild Recruitment

Hello everyone Gus here, from Server 14

I am a guild leader for INCREDIBLES CREW, and we are recruiting. We have a few guild members that are inactive, and I have about 5 spots open to those that are interested in joining a new crew. We are a top 50 guild in our server (rank 49 currently).

We are looking for new members to help us out with Guild War (I am rather particular to this aspect of the game, as I am thrilled with all the prizes we get…hehehehe). Creep Surge participation would be appreciated to help the guild and guild members out with all the wonderful perks.

If I had to describe our guild, I would say we are pretty chill and relaxed. Around 35 members in the guild are active daily, including me. I really just want a core group of reliable mates for Guild War (Hard hitters).

I would prefer some who is:
-Team Level 72 or higher (some exceptions came be made
-Team Power of 200k or higher (some exceptions can be made).

So if you are looking for a new guild in Server 14, check us out. If you have any questions feel free to ask as well on here. Or in the game, just friend me

I would really like to join but atm your Guild is full.
I’m Lvl 82 and active every day.
Please consider me when you kick the next inactive. I feel I would be a valuable asset.

1 Like

Hey swashbuckler why that is a long resume what server are you on?

@Hades: we are in server 14

@Miko_Lee: I will get rid of some of our inactives. Will leave spots open for ya

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney