Server 14 needs a merge

The server becomes worse after merged with server 16
Too many players quits the game
Lot of empty guilds, some are full but more than half of players never logged in for months and years
Why there is no rule to kick out inactive players after certain period of time that they haven’t logged in? Maybe this will force active players to join other guilds because recruiting results are 0

1 Like

Yeah, I agree with you. I have my other account on server 23, on server 23 is very noisy people chat in global chat, while server 14 is not. I don’t know why :confused:

I miss server 16 : Jewel Of Atlantis

1 Like

Every merge induces a leave when impactful.

Hence why I recommended @Loutre and the team to do merges that impact only the integrated players, not the destination server.

Example - if the team now merged servers 1 and 5, pretty much no big leaving of players would occur as the Server 5 people would easily integrate into 1.
True, some would leave because of no longer being capable of, say, having Guild Rank 1 in contests etc etc, but still a much lesser impact.

14+16 and soon 18+19 have the same effect. Two populated servers relatively to the same degree merged into one another…

And when will perblue check and respond this post?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney