Server 16 Guild needed

2 accounts on Server 16 both level 56. Active everyday. Let me know

1 Like

I just joined and just started a guild a couple of days ago. Probably not what you’re looking for but just in case, Just us old folk would love to have you. :slight_smile:

Try Maramusa. Most of us came over from dragon soul and are very serious gamer’s with a family attitude. Server 16

Check out Avada kedavra!

1 Like

Recruiting members for ICEANGELS guild. In server 16. Look us up we’d be happy to have you.

Disney420, please apply!

We have a guild on server 16 named Rosa Rex mostly Dragon Soul players I would like to welcome you to our guild, we also promote players up thru the Ranks. NOW ACCEPTING TL70+

1 Like

We have a few open spots looking for members TL70+ willing to Check In daily & willing to level up once you join Please Read Guild Wall. And follow guild rules. We are an active guild & people missing 5days straight will be kicked

Well. We have a few spots open and looking for members TL70+ WILLING TO CHECK IN DAILY, POST MERCENARIES, WORK HARD TO EXCEL.
I understand people have lives away from the guild. However as I said we are mostly former Dragons here in this guild β€œRosa Rex” pulling hard to level up. Not only our own hero’s but this guild as well! So come on and help me enjoy kicking some butt! :grin:

Fantastic Disney has spots. Open guild, adult. Need to surge and war daily

Join our best guild Sunny SideUp

Join nero nemesis on s16

ВсСм Π΄ΠΎΠ±Ρ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π²Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ суток! Π“ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ΄ΠΈΡ Disney ΠΈΡ‰Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ². Команда друТная, ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π°Π΅ΠΌ ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹ΠΉ дСнь, ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΠ³Π°Π΅ΠΌ ΠΎΡΠ²ΠΎΠΈΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ Π² ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π΅ новСньким, поэтому Π½Π°Π±ΠΎΡ€ Π² гильдию с 15 уровня.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Β© Disney