Server 18 and 19 Merge moving to October 28th

We will be having a 3.4.11 patch on October 26th so we will be moving the merge to October 28th.

17 Likes

Will this disable weekly challenges for next week too? So two weeks with no challenges?

I wonder how it goes?

Nope, they will just start after the merge on Thursday.

9 Likes

@Loutre will the merge finish in the same day? Or will it take more time?

4 Likes

So about the server merge, does it at all affect my stockpiled amount of stamina consumables as in possibly using any somehow or getting rid of any? If so I’m using the 2000 and more I saved up on the 26th and just because that’s when my birthday is so I just wanted some easiest time to remember to use them. And I’m just preparing for that carefully.

2 Likes

If they’re in your inventory, they shouldn’t be affected.
:thinking:

4 Likes

It will finish the same day.

7 Likes

Ok thanks for the info

1 Like

Will there be a chance for the merge to be tomorrow or is it confirmed for Thursday? @Loutre

1 Like

This is Thursday :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

What do you mean?

They mean that the merge is scheduled for October 28th which is this Thursday.

7 Likes

Well at least it’s not that far from yesterday

So when exactly is the next update for shop refresh and new sign in hero? Just wondering tho

Lol we’re having multiple updates at once but i love it tho…the more updates we have the more exciting this game will be

1 Like

This is not the correct post to ask this.

Any questions relating to updates can be asked here: Next update, when? [Season 2]

But, to answer your question. On Friday we will get the notes for November sign in hero and shop rotations :slight_smile:

6 Likes

1 Like

Does anyone know what time this is happening…?

It will probably be same time as game updates usually, so in about 4/5 hours :slight_smile:
There should be an announcement in about 2/3 hours on when it is going to happen as the game will be off for those two servers.

5 Likes

I wonder how much time it will take…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney