Server 19 Advice

I’ve been playing for about a month or two and have recently found myself getting majorly trounced in modes like Arena, Coliseum, City Watch etc, basically having PVP struggles. I know there are specific team builds out there like Scare and some heroes are Control or Tanks, but I just haven’t found a setup that makes sense. I would like some team building strats or a player/guild I could talk shop with until I really get it.

I came back from some time off so my heroes do need upgrading, but other than that advice, any comp you can recommend? Heroes below.

Use ducky and bunny, goofy, and duke. Basically any hero you’ve seen highlighted in recent patch notes.

Welcome back. Gjmguy’s advice is sound: also, observe your opponents comps on arena to see the meta pattern then emulate or counter accordingly.
Compared to other games, this one has the option to keep your attacking and defense teams different so it’s possible to have a powerful counter-meta team that helps you to climb, yet without others clueing in on what’s making you so successful :wink:

I’m in the same season and Aladin is the best counter against Duck and Bunny so focus on him too

Rafiki will make for great arena defense with his white skill. :+1:t2:

I use rafiki a lot and I hate his white. It’s nice for pinch healing but I wish it wasn’t his white, maybe a blue or green that only activated at low hp.

I love his other 3 skills however. Green can kill pretty easily, blue helps allies kill very quickly and with a speed boost purple is deadly.

I hate Rafiki’s white Skill when he’s on the opposing team :smile:

Build like top 10 in arena, if you can pass other, then try something new, I don’t need D&B to win the fight, unless enemy use D&B + Rafiki

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney