Server 2, Have a Read

Gosh it disterbs me to see a player, looking so down in the dumps.
Everyone else would love to be like you, even when on this slump.
Easy Goin is the place for you, and its not very hard to see wwwwwhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy.

Sometimes you want to go,
Where everybody knows your name.
And they are always glad you came,
You want to be where you can see,
The guild needs are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows your name.

So say it with me EASY GOIN, EASY GOIN, one of us, EASY GOIN, i will join that guild, EASY GOIN, one of us, EASY GOIN.

You know you wanna be prepared. Im talking of guild war and successions, and you wont want to sniff around me, esspecially after i eat dairy believe me its not pretty.

Come check us out and I promise you will not be bored… Unless you are the product of trees and have not been processed by a lumber company, then i cant help you

EASY GOIN come one come all and see well, our guild and I will talk to the guild leader about cookies and cult punch.

First of, that is decent poetry. Secondly is it ok if the person joining is paper?

Thirdly, why you hating on trees!!!

Forthly…what is cult punch? :confused:

1 Like

He isn’t hating on trees, that was a pun. He said you won’t be BORED, unless you’re a plank of wood, or a BOARD.

:open_mouth: oh! You are so smart! :grin:

I am trying to be creative and hopefully attract some new members, and as it is I have tried and seen the boring server, blah, join blah blah and then list the rules and their stats like its a dating app.

I hopped this would be more enticing, also its pretty much how i act in guild when im allowed to chat with the new comers.

You are not always allowed to chat with the new comers??? :open_mouth: are you a prisoner should I grab some TNT and rescue you??

not a prisoner i like my cage… I think, i get all my meals there and they let me play games… No need to tell the authorities. ::wink wink::

Ya im totally fine, that and I do not have much of a filter so it has been suggested i keep quite to not scare people off right away.

Aw so sad I personally like a talkative person…if they say differnet things and not the same old

im not told to not say things more like im told to consider what i say and share it in officer chat before i say it in guild chat

Oh…huh

(20 characters)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney