Server 21 purchase strike(all servers welcome)

It is an exaggeration. If I recall correctly, $100 deals only gave 260M or something in server 1. Along with other bonuses, of course.

$5 deals only give 60M+

1 Like

Well 100 usd s21 gives less than 10mā€¦

Also scroll up its 360 not 260
Thats over x30 more items same priceā€¦

1 Like

Point is, 1B+ gold in solo deals is an exaggeration

1 Like

It was 1.4b in gold.

Iā€™ve no need to lie or exaggerate. If you donā€™t believe it thatā€™s fine.
I will check everyday for another billion deal to post. I canā€™t wait to hear your reply when you see lol.

LOOOOL

Wasnā€™t the case for me :man_shrugging:

Oh right, so it must not be true then.

@Filadae_Djaq

what is your opinion on this please.

You think Iā€™ll say the deals are comparable? I know that the deals are trash is servers 21 and 22, while they are significantly better in older servers

I even said that it was still bad :man_facepalming:. I was pointing out how your incorrect maths made it sound a lot worse :man_facepalming::roll_eyes:.

7 Likes

This post dosnt need a small few of you saying things like. " this isnā€™t true" " this is exaggeration".

Just because you donā€™t agree with itā€¦ On my behalf i should of posted proof but im so tired of doing this.

Im deep into severe 22 and roughly spend 100 or more a week and Getting absolutely no where. This is why i have so much frustration towards this topic.

4 Likes

Excatly there is no difference bitween x30 worse and x50 worse

The point remains its awful either way

Imagine someone selling a bottle of cola for 300 or 500 usd

Doesnt matter if its 300 or 500 as it is absolutely crazy mad to have any of that

2 Likes

The response from PB on this topic is that they did this on purpose to try and keep the gap between F2P and P2W players smaller. (I will agree that PBā€™s strategy has worked to some extent. On S21 we have a smaller group of whales than I would normally see in a game like this, given the number of players in our servers.)

They also say, in reply to comments about the historical comparison of older servers from R0, that they made a mistake by giving older servers more stuff in deals, which caused the massive gap between F2P and P2W players. That point is debatable. When you consider that they couldā€™ve chosen to rebalance game resources at THAT time instead of running this longstanding experiment, you see the conundrum. Newer servers are being shafted out of comparable deals, but ALL servers are being starved out by the ā€œgame economyā€ (I donā€™t like PBā€™s use of economy to describe this issue).

The strike is not really about a ā€œno fair! they got someā€ mentality. Itā€™s about recognizing that PB made a game where on any server you will eventually have to spend money to progress, and then decided to reduce the amount of resources given in cash deals on some servers. You canā€™t do both of those things. If you do, itā€™s just a cash grab.

11 Likes

It became more expensive to whale and now there is a gap bitween not only f2p and spenders but spenders as spenders by the thousands they spend

F2p arent mad because p2w got those stuff

But because years of f2p cant get you near those stuff

In f2p games with in game purchase a purchase is a short cut you get 1-2 week lead for 5-30 usd

In this game you get few years lead with money

The lead in newer server is more expensive ā€œBUT ITS STILL THEREā€

5 Likes

crappy deals and their explanations are nonsense with the monthly increment. 4 heroes every month ( at least 1 should be OP ) , for the R11 one 5$ deal ( 625 stam x 66 = 41.250 ) from old server is not enough to build them up considering 1 single badge costs about 10k energies.
Do they stop monthly increment ? No , so how long for you guys get R11 and how can you guys manage with that ?.
Excuses are not helping .

2 Likes

Its not about " they got some and we didnā€™t" at all!! Its the fact they can buy stamina packs, gold, crates etcā€¦ and progress rapidly,

Where as server 22 spend the same money and literally get nothing.

5 diamond crates compared to 400+ crates!?
How many chips, xp and other perks do they get. I hardly have any 4 star heroā€™s because I canā€™t get the chips. Imagine if i opened 400 crates every week!!

2 million gold compared 250+ 500+ and even a billion. How many hero skills can they level up?!! We probably level up 5 to 10 levels of 2 million.

All for the same money. Unfair.

Im not asking to get the same deals. Im just saying we need a bit more if weā€™re committed to spending the money!!

3 Likes

Hi, as the newest state of the game post confirmed, not true game economy and deals economy change is coming our way, nevertheless what server you are playing.

Conclusion: Nothing is going truly to change significantly.
Overpriced deals are going to be pushed on all servers, significantly overpriced deals on the younger servers 17+.
Since 17 and 18 are Asian servers you wonā€™t read much from this server population here on the forums.

It was stated, that PB sells the deals people are buying. Spending strike is the only effective measure that can be taken evoking true change! Stike on :metal:

1 Like

And donā€™t forget - they removed stackable deals completely!

This one is 5$ deal . I fight for unfair deal from S21 and S22. So no more money from me !

2 Likes

As diamond bundles are also related to money (diamonds can be purchased), letā€™s see also this offer:
5x66 stamina for 300 diamonds and next to it i haveā€¦
30x66 stamina for 2400. So thatā€™s 6x more stamina, 6x300=1800, but here it is for 2400. Ridiculous.

Anyway, F2P was also mentioned here, so my thought on this is that giving better offers would make F2P even harder. Free rewards are thing that do not scale with progress. Currently, chapter 17, about 2600 gold for level, so for 6 stamina. Upgrading a single skill from level 100 to 101 (this chapter unlocks at 101) costs over 100k gold. Thatā€™s over 240 stamina for a single skill, 1 level, 1 hero. No way to upgrade. Items in market - worthless, absolutely no scaling. Gold crates - worthless. Diamond crates as well. Guild crates are also cheap badge generator most of the time. All this should correctly stale with progress.

Campaign gold/level - at least 5x
Campaign hero XP/level - 2x should be ok for beginning
Market(s) - prices can be higher, but give useful items there, not some green badges for higher level players. BTW badge prices in diamonds are insane in markets
Crates - scale badge bits with level + 2x hero chips from what is given now
Raiding older chapters should cost less stamina. If iā€™m in chapter 17, at least in 1-7 should cost 1 stamina/raid in normal campaign. It is OK then to get only 1 team XP for 1 stamina there. Team XP is usually not a problem to get elsewhere than in low level chapters
Double stamina count for ā€œget staminaā€ feature
Port - same number of attempts as in trials
Oh yes and more items in contests. Hero XP should be a standard there. Also why not some diamonds?

All this can help F2P, while it would do no harm to P2W.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney