Server Bosses

Something I have thought of that I would like added to the game would be massive server bosses. Similar to invasion bots, but attackable by the entire server. You get rewards based on how much personal damage you do and how much damage your guild does and how much time is remaining when it is killed or what percentage of damage was done before time ran out. Bosses could be based on classic Disney villains, like Chernabog, Dragon form Maleficent, etc. Bosses could repeat as new ones were created and spawn weekly similar to invasion, but have massive amounts of HP so it takes several days for them to be killed. Each day could offer different wards, different companion monsters, and even different bonuses for using specific heroes. Players would be allowed a certain number of attacks per day with different ways to earn extra attacks. This is just an idea I had, but I would love to hear what the player community thinks of this idea.

6 Likes

While I love this idea, i fear it would be a very P2P feature. It could work, perhaps if it was divided a little smaller like those above Lvl 120 face one boss, and those below 120 face a.different, weaker boss.

But Idk…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney