Server Change Question

Alright, here’s what I do know about server changing:
You can change to a different server any time after the tutorial. The drawback is no matter what you’ve completed until then will not transfer over to the next server. This is due to PerBlue’s ToS. You actually create a new account to play on the new server while, your old servers items, and heroes remain unaffected.
What I don’t know is, once you change servers by creating a new account, can you switch back and forth to play multiple servers? Will anything get messed up, i.e losing items, or diamonds, getting kicked from a guild, losing your arena or coliseum rank, losing all the heroes you’ve unlocked or if all there levels are reset?
I’ve searched everywhere for an answer to this question and either I haven’t found it yet, hiding just behind my sight, or no one has asked this question outright. If anyone could help clear up my questions, it’d be much appreciate. I would love to play on multiple servers simultaneously.

1 Like

Absolutely nothing changes, you can play on all 12 servers if you really wanted to and your accounts will be fine.

2 Likes

REALLY?!
I really wanna give it a shot but am still hesitant cause I’ve climbed high on my server. I’m at actual competitive levels. Not saying I don’t believe you, but is there somewhere I can go to see it in game?
I have become highly addicted to this game and would love to play multiple servers to play continually when I’ve got a lot of free time.

There is nowhere in game to go and see it without actually doing it. I myself have an account on 4 different servers, and many of my guild mates play 2-3 servers.

2 Likes

What about anywhere outside game? Like maybe YouTube or some other site?

Not sure, never had a reason to look for it as again, I do it myself and know its fine. I have a high VIP, high ranked account. It’s perfectly safe.

1 Like

I play multiple servers too, but i do not reccamend having multiple if you dont have enough time to keep up on all servers. When i made my secound accout i could not figuer out how to get back to my first one so make sure you know how to do that before you make enouther server. Lol

1 Like

Yeah most games you can switch servers but you have to start over at 0. If you switch back to your original server you will still have all your unlocks. Each server is just like creating a new account

1 Like

So just reiterating everything that’s been said, I can safely switch servers by creating another account in game, and switch back at any time with everything the same as when I switched?

1 Like

One last thing, how would you go about switching back to another server? I just wanna make sure everything is foolproof before I take this nerve wracking step.

Yes. Touch your avatar, then accounts. Any accounts you have will be listed. Just pick the one you want to go to

1 Like

Here goes nothing. Fingers crossed!

Update: Sucess!!! Now officially going to be active on two servers. Hope to add one or two more soon.

1 Like

I have like 3 different accounts on 3 different servers all at different levels and the unlocks and characters are different as well and yes you can switch between the

1 Like

Thanks for the input, though it would appear the OP did solve their problem over a year ago :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There is now 21 servers you can go on all of em

1 Like

This is the only issue I had with the game, I am on server 21 but I want to transfer my account to server 20 bc my friend plays there. But Ive put so much effort in my account, I dont want to lose all the progress and start over. I would love any suggestions about the situation.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney