Server differences

@Polaris I’m new to the game, and the community. First off I’d like to preface this by saying I enjoy this game. I would like to know, however, why server 16 is capped at level 80 and so far behind other servers in that regard (some are 110?) as well as not having access to all heroes? Are there plans to “eventually” have the servers equal and update them simultaneously? Or will some servers stay neglected? I dont like the idea of pouring money into something I like only to be rewarded with 60% of the possibilities. Its not fair…and I cant transfer servers either. I guess my biggest question is, Why keep adding servers when you could increase the size of current ones and have them all even?

3 Likes

This is because you can’t match a player already playing for about a year or so. For this new servers are added. So that new players can have an equal chance to lead in the game and compete in the server with others @Kteddy07

@Adam_Rox thanks, and I understand that…but why dont they launch the new servers with the current material? It almost feels like I’m being penalized for not playing sooner

You could always do a new account on an earlier server to get all the content. I think one reason this do this, is so players don’t rush to get ALL the content. The main reason is there’s always glitches and bugs, and the earlier servers (esp server 1) are the guinea pigs for the other servers.

Welcome to Forums!!!

Your one stop place to com-- talk about this amazing games with other nerds of the game :eyeglasses:

As to your question, it has been asked several times on forums…

I’ve got this really bad habit of spending money on these games lol, which I’ve done. If my progress carried over I’d be on board…but it does not. So I’m just stuck

And @Champion_David truthfully, I’ve got no real idea how to navigate the forums to find what in looking for…I NEVER use them. And this Mark’s my first time using one

1 Like

Relax, i figure that on your first time you wouldn’t know everything about the forums :wink:

But, I do hope to see you on more often? If you want, I can send you some links to some recent topics.

That would be much appreciated, I welcome all assistance. I may be on here more, the more I figure it out lol

So, to further beat this almost dead horse, since Im Invested and not going to be moving servers. How often to these newer servers get updated?

Hmmm I believe it is once a minth :wink:

You can go to server 18 and transfer all your purchased from current server to s18…

This can only be done once…

Many people from 16 did it… and i think you can catch up in 18 very fast bec it looks like your a whale :slight_smile:

Guys 1 to 10 servers are asked more then 11 and below

@Kteddy07, if you want access to all content, you could talk to support about transferring your purchases from your current server to one of the earlier servers.You’ll lose your progress and anything that you’ve worked for in game, but I’ve heard of them transferring anything directly related to monetary purchases.

@Kteddy07 I too am on server 16 & I have struggled with these very issues that you have brought up. All I can tell you is that things get better. It’s been aproxameently two months since I started here. In that time I have acquired all of the heroes except one & soon I will get that one. I too felt quite overwhelmed. I’m telling you this because I am at TL75 & will probably progress to TL80 in the near future. That being said, I have started making friends here in the forum as well in the guild Rosa Rex. I’ve begun to find my nitch here on site & seeing how well you wrote your post? Well I’m positive you will as well. If I can be of any assistance in helping you please let me know. Welcome to the forum & welcome to server 16.

Belive me server 16’s not so bad we have 30+ heroes and more on the way very soon!
:angel:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney