Server Merge: S1,2-5, 21-22, 23-24 Jan 27th Information

so if we don’t consolidate them now, we can still consolidate later - if and when there is another merge with another server?

1 Like

I think it works like that.

2 Likes

@Loutre
Have you asked the dev team about that ?
The main topic is not up to date with what happened for Epic city watch keys.

Yes, City Watch Epic Keys will be merged.

9 Likes

Can i somehow please make an account on server 24 please!?

No, this is so the merging process does not get abused.

5 Likes

Thx a lot for the answer. I’d suggest to put it on the main topic for next merges :wink:

I made my account months before the merge and now am I only known about it with the server being made in is 23, so I would have to transfer everything to a server that isn’t being merged?

1 Like

We are pretty much losing everything so I grinded insanely hard for flipping nothing. Good job Disney heroes battle mode for ruining my life👿

1 Like

…not really. The most important stuff will stay with the merge, assuming you do an account consolidation.

What, exactly, are you losing? If you have two or more accounts on servers that are merging together, you can have those accounts consolidated, moving all the consumables/inventory items into one main account. If you’ve been working on two (or more) accounts and want to keep them separate, you can; there’s nothing forcing you to merge accounts together.

5 Likes

I’m on Server 1. Do I have to do anything?

1 Like

If you have no other accounts on Servers 2 and 5 then no. If you have accounts on those servers you can merge them if you want.

1 Like

We are gonna lose are heroes that we worked hard to get. We should start a mob and give perblue a piece of our minds

Again, what are you losing? If you have one account, nothing about it will be changed. If you have more than one account, you can choose to have them merged, or you can do nothing and they will remain separate.

Please, explain how you’re losing anything.

8 Likes

I guess we should remember that this is a forum for a Disney game, and things need to be explained accordingly :upside_down_face:

If you don’t, you won’t notice any difference whatsoever other than more players to play with.

5 Likes

This is really unnecessary. All S2, S5 accounts go to Server 1. All Server 22 accounts go to Server 21. All Server 24 account go to Server 23.

Nothing is going to be deleted without your consent.

Only if you end up with multiple accounts on some server, you can ask support to delete some WITH your consent. And give the consumable resources to one… or well, even two if you end up with more than 4 in total, account(s). That´s all the consolidation says.

6 Likes

Nothing is being lost. If you have multiple accounts please read the post on how to have your accounts merged so it’s all in one account. If you have one account you may just be changing servers if you are on a server being merged, if not then everything will be the same on your account.

5 Likes

Thanks for the replies. I’d like to suggest all mod pieces we would earn from tiers in invasion. It’s a big loss to miss a week of those.

How many account’s items am I allowed to transfer to my one main account?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney