Server Merge: Servers 14 & 16

Great news thank you @Polaris

1 Like

Didn’t expect that, but that was required. See you soon :sparkles:

2 Likes

Will 16 be getting the double cap raise in the next update beginning of March?

2 Likes

Process is for server 16 or for 14 too ?

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes. Server 16 will get a double cap raise next week so they will be on the same content as 14 as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Next week as on… 2nd?

2 Likes

Not a fan of double bump, but not surprised either

3 Likes

Whats about a compensation for this double cap raise?
99% from S16, wont have a Chance after the merge

9 Likes

Ok ok… I understand it’s a merge ! but server 16 move to server 14 and I stay on my server I just asking if I need to make a request or if I just wait !

2 Likes

Yes, everyone on server 16 will be moved to server 14.

You don’t need to request anything. If you have multiple accounts on s14 or s16, you can request for them to be pooled into 1 account and thus deleted. Or, you can not. It’s optional :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thank you

2 Likes

It’s like the opposite of a baby being born…one baby eats another…so like…two mantises!

:thinking:

Mantises?

Mantisi?

Mantis

Googles

Yup I have it right! :grin:

3 Likes

What an… interesting analogy.

2 Likes

Except nothing really new comes out of it…

4 Likes

I can only agree.
It takes a lot of resources to catch up. Have already read from a few that they will stop because of it.
Some things you can not even catch up then.
For example, the red skills.
mods also fall into this category.
4 weeks invasion missing server 16!
These are deficits that are simply too large.
And there are still other factors in addition…
So how will the disadvantage of the players from server 16 be compensated???

8 Likes

When you did the same on Portal Quest you gave the server that was the lower rarity a big bump to avoid disparity. Why you don’t consider doing the same here for Server 16?
This is my 3rd account being merged and you continue to destroy the game for those players who are being merged against their will.

7 Likes

This is interesting insight although kind of screws up a lot of stuff in the game that way. Be it Portal Quest or Disney Heroes.

There are many things I would be against doing if the disparity was between Disney Heroes servers.

1 Like

@Polaris, I thought new account creation was disabled…,

6 Likes

@Polaris

Many players from server 16 are still waiting for an answer.
As it would make other developers also already shown.
It can not be that you put 2 servers together, but so a large part of the player of server 16 directly scared away because you are massively disadvantaged.
Since you can then leave the same.
Because if I look at the 2 servers then so it would cause in the sum then almost already opposite…

So what kind of compensation do the players from server 16 get to compensate for the massive disadvantage?

Time so a simple think impetus :
What do you lose in 4 weeks or achieved.
Stamina, gold, city guard key / red skill badge, mods, points to level up the mods, friendship disk strength and so on.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney