Server Merge: Servers 14 & 16

What an… interesting analogy.

2 Likes

Except nothing really new comes out of it…

4 Likes

I can only agree.
It takes a lot of resources to catch up. Have already read from a few that they will stop because of it.
Some things you can not even catch up then.
For example, the red skills.
mods also fall into this category.
4 weeks invasion missing server 16!
These are deficits that are simply too large.
And there are still other factors in addition…
So how will the disadvantage of the players from server 16 be compensated???

8 Likes

When you did the same on Portal Quest you gave the server that was the lower rarity a big bump to avoid disparity. Why you don’t consider doing the same here for Server 16?
This is my 3rd account being merged and you continue to destroy the game for those players who are being merged against their will.

7 Likes

This is interesting insight although kind of screws up a lot of stuff in the game that way. Be it Portal Quest or Disney Heroes.

There are many things I would be against doing if the disparity was between Disney Heroes servers.

1 Like

@Polaris, I thought new account creation was disabled…,

6 Likes

@Polaris

Many players from server 16 are still waiting for an answer.
As it would make other developers also already shown.
It can not be that you put 2 servers together, but so a large part of the player of server 16 directly scared away because you are massively disadvantaged.
Since you can then leave the same.
Because if I look at the 2 servers then so it would cause in the sum then almost already opposite…

So what kind of compensation do the players from server 16 get to compensate for the massive disadvantage?

Time so a simple think impetus :
What do you lose in 4 weeks or achieved.
Stamina, gold, city guard key / red skill badge, mods, points to level up the mods, friendship disk strength and so on.

6 Likes

Forgive me if I am a cynic there, but you could see how far you are from other servers and could very well start an account on 1, 2 or 5 (even 9 and other servers) back then instead.

1 Like

Starting a new account doesn’t get you anywhere imho.
The disparity is obvious if you compare the server ranks of individual players and take into account that S16 is 2 rarities behind and face a bump of 10 levels as of tomorrow.

2 Likes

I did not say starting a new account now.

I said you were given the option to stay at S16 OR to move to any other. And let´s face it, the ones with the highest level will be the last one to close.

2 Likes

You have not understood the problem at all…
Why should I start over when I still have maximum level here on the server now…
This account can not simply be transferred to another server.

4 Likes

@Polaris
We are still waiting on a response from you guys.

2 Likes

And you did not understand me. When you started playing you could leave S16 for any other server (as I did). Logically if the game is tightening up if you have a lower capped servers you would be disadvantaged, my dear.

2 Likes

I would like to say that I am very pleased to hear that we are doing a server merge for server 14 and 16. This will create a more dynamic environment with much more activity and involvement on the server. There are some concerns for us in server 16 due to this recent update. It is going to create a larger disparity between people who spend a lot of money and those who do not. I am requesting you to send us some sort of relief so that we can keep up with arena and war and not feel overwhelmed by the gap between players . Cost of gold and stamina is significantly risen and some relief is requested at least for this update when you are asking for two rarities and 10 levels in team levels. Thank you

9 Likes

Sorry Numi, I don’t get it what you suggest.
I started S16 two years ago and expected the publisher to keep a healthy population on this server I spent time and money on.
Due to decisions that were being made by the publisher generally speaking the game became very unplayable for people who don’t spend hundreds in cash every month. Those decisions were made despite an ongoing feedback of the community that the game balance is off with new released heroes and generally ressources and game economics.
It was stated by the community all the time and over and over again that the chosen path is wrong and that people were leaving in droves. Now that seems to be the case for S16 and I can’t choose where to transfer my account. I have to live with the fact that I need to catch up 10 levels and 2 rarities in 29 days.
This is not the first time S16 was mistreated. We had our share of Invasion bugs, faulty deals that gave a minority an extremely big advantage and at least two times in the early days of S16 where the usual 4 weeks schedule to the next rarity were cut short to 3 weeks.
All I’m asking is for a compensation that the S16 players are bumped 10 levels and 2 rarities in 30 days. A compensation for PtW and FtP players to make this transition some kind of bearable.
This decision by PerBlue devalues my account and does not respect me as a player. That’s all.

6 Likes

Who are you on 16 chup? :wink:

3 Likes

I am on server 16 and one thing I am curious about, is our name changing?
I like the name of Jewel of Atlantis because it references my favorite mythical civilization (or are they a real one?), also it has connections to Little Mermaid and (obviously) Atlantis.

For non-Disney franchises, it is connected to Fathom, Tomb Raideer and Cities of Gold.
So I will be extremely sad to see the name lost if Server 16 takes Server 14’s name or a new name entirely. :sob:

1 Like

Sad to say, but this usually happens when merging servers. Because it’s not exactly a merge, accounts and guilds move to server 14, while server 16 will be no more. At least other “parent servers” have the same names as before.

1 Like

You went into the risk when you first appeared in the game. If the server starts at lower level it does sooner or later have to catch-up. Meaning you will be mistreated anyway. Any server other than Server 1 was mistreated at some point.

1 Like

For posterity, to remember the name when it is gone:

Has the server merge/name change occurred yet?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney