Server Merge: Servers 14 & 16

No, it is scheduled for the morning of March 29th. Your account will be on S14 when it is done.

6 Likes

They simply do not understand that some have already invested money here.
You suggest to just throw it away.
Sorry, but they can not stand so behind the mountain to understand this circumstance

PB could balance with their own small move if they only wanted to.
Other developers can do that, too.
So in the end it will only chase players away again, which means that the server consolidation will probably have more negative effects than positive ones, especially for players from server 16 who will now lose many of their friends.

4 Likes

The biggest impudence is actually that Polaris does not show up here and takes a position on it.

5 Likes

Polaris canā€™t take a position like nothing though. Being the connection between devs and us has its rights and duties.

2 Likes

Itā€™s so sad to see that a good idea like merging the 2 servers will end up in many more players quitting the game as catching up 10 levels, 2 rarities, weeks of missing stamina, mods, and so on compared to the players on S14 is impossible to catch up for players on s16 if they do not want to spend hundredsā€¦

So sad. And so sad we donā€™t get any reaction from PB here although they could compensate players in other games in this situation beforeā€¦

6 Likes

Portal Quest and Disney Heroes are different in one thing.

They have to pay Disney to use the characters (once a year I think? or month?) whereas in Portal Quest thereĀ“s no one to pay the money since the characters are original.

2 Likes

PQ is also quite a bit older, so the population decline is probably in a more advanced stage thus more will be done to retain players.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a point, maybe. But then they should put even more effort in keeping the players in the game by compensating the lower players on s16. The items they could give away donā€™t cost them a thing. Paying players will keep paying. But me as an example will stop paying as I do not support this move. Itā€™s a huge disadvantage we have for all s16 players here.

3 Likes

I have no idea what server 14ā€™s cap is, but at the moment, S16 is 210 Red15 I think.
And Iā€™m already struggling with raising my strongest that I had to take 5 of the 10 out of consideration for levelling up.

I imagine that problem will be more compounded when the servers merge.

I think they just just leave well enough and keep S16 standalone.
Let Server 14 merge with Server 13 or something else.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly whatā€™s coming.
Soon more players will come to server 16 who are superior, which again increases the frustration factor and many more will quit.

3 Likes

@Polaris

All account consolidation requests must be received between March 29 and Noon CT on April 6.

The merge is planned to take place on Monday, March 29 in the morning, Central Time. The affected servers will be down during this process

When I can submit my request??
is it server will down at March 29 only for several hours? or March 29 till April 6?

2 Likes

Submit your request for account consolidation between March 29 and April 6. Either before or after the server merge that day is fine. Thereā€™s no need to submit a request now because we canā€™t consolidate accounts until after the merge is complete.

2 Likes

@Polaris Do existing guilds on server 16 stay intact after moving? Some of my players said in other games guilds are dissolved. That would be a pure disaster. I could care less about what server Iā€™m on I just dont care for tracking my players down lol

2 Likes

Yes, they will

3 Likes

Sorry Iā€™m actually on 16 but the same applies? Guilds stay intact?

2 Likes

Yup. No guild will be disbanded because of the merge.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Alot of us came from DragonSoul and still togetherā€¦ Family

8 Likes

I agree with the people above, the only problem with merges is the gaps. I understand that it takes time to upload everything to the servers, but yā€™all might want to slow down to keep everything close to the same.

2 Likes

There is no one true way.

2 Likes

@Polaris
I have 2 accounts in server 16, i want to merge those 2 into 1 account only
what should I do?
sent ticket on March 29
or wait the server merge done then request my account merge?

*sorry my english not so good, so i am afraid i misintepretation the merge description :slight_smile:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney