Server Vs Server - Guild War

I have an idea which could be quite cool. I would propose some kind of international tournament with other servers of teh same lvl cap. It could be like a new game mode. Like a guild war but with other servers guilds.

The way it could work is we could bring guilds which are similar MMR to fight against other guilds with the same MMR but which are in other servers. The winners could get prizes similar to guild war.

The way this would be different is by having for example a set of guilds with around 1000 to 1250 MMR to fight together internationally against other guilds. Server 12 top 5 guilds Vs server 9, 10, and 11. But it doesn’t just have to be the top guilds. Lower/Weaker guilds could also fight against each other in a separate tournament.

So it will be similar to how British Football works. All clubs (guilds) compete in their own leagues (servers) then the top qualify for the higher leagues like champions (server Vs server). Or you could also qualify for other leagues like FA Cup (lower guilds).

I hope this idea sounds cool to you guys also. It could be a good alternative to a server merge. Even though I also wouldn’t mind that.

5 Likes

This isnt a good idea as server 1 is already at max level. I dont think the other servers would have a chance

1 Like

Not only on lvl cap…
Should consider also the mod in s1…

S1 lvl cap 105, have mod
S2-8 lvl cap 105, no mod, just plain old badges…

Does anyone have a list of the offline heroes for this guild war please? If not how can I find them x

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney