Servers 1-12: Vote for the May Sign-In Hero!

Probably Jack will get the majority of votes, simply because he is middle ground between rarity and usefulness.

Maui is awful, needs an astonishing amount of work before he gets good. It’s currently pretty hard to come by his chips.

Shank is purchasable and can be gained from guild crates, and is pretty powerful. Ridiculous amount of armor and good damage.

Jack is a very squishy unit that does a bit of everything except normal damage (lol). Whole team stun, two scares, healing, a good amount of aoe. And can be acquired in Heist shop, but apart from that - you can only depend on luck.

1 Like

Maui is in shop with genie

Dont know what server your on but jack skellington is good and depends what disk you use who with and hes not on any shop on s12

Lots of complaining here. Be happy we get a choice

1 Like

If skellington was in a shop he wouldnt be 4 star thats for sure

A bit disappointed about this choices… I only use Shank, and she’s in guild crate. I don’t need Maui or Jack, but I’ll probably vote for Jack then. Great thing to let us choose, but please, next time give us better choice. There are still a ton of missing characters (from both movies and TV series), so it wasn’t a problem to pick a new one, since 1.9 didn’t release any, right?

I think I just realized the disadvantage of being on the main server.

Whats that server 1 has had all these in shop 12 hasnt?

So they go new hero new hero please new hero

S12 is like hell no just had 5 characters and 2 quick cap rises

I would like Vann.

None of these are really good, whatever, each choice will be bad.

None of these are good how about a new character :disappointed::neutral_face:

1 Like

Wow these options suck

1 Like

:ghost: summoner ftom 2020.

I voted for Jack
20 characters

Nope they are behind on heroes

Thanks for voting - looking great! Please try to keep the thread on-topic - you’re welcome to talk about the vote and these heroes, but other topics should go to other threads. :smile:

4 Likes

Everyone is voting so they have a choice, but I’m sure if there was a ‘none of the above’ option it would have at least as many votes as the other three combined.

4 Likes

I am glad that we get to vote, though I have no use for any of the choices. Meg or queen of hearts would my choices.

Of course people want Jack Skeleton, I won’t mind to see Maui again. You can put all three and just have a claim option to let us pick.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney