Servers 1/14 and 21/23 Merge Full Info Post

It’s back up! If you’re consolidating accounts, please submit a support ticket using the guidelines outlined in this original post.

6 Likes

Another sign Smee is coming! Beware!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

And players leaving after that fact, beware indeed…

2 Likes

I’m honestly not sure what that first question even means…
But to answer the second one, thanks to trial events I have 48 heroes in the Y20-Y23 range as a completely F2P player.

The one you’re saying is super rare is the special invasion. Trial events have actually been really common since last summer

I feel like I need to specify that I’m not against more resources being given at all, that’s not what I was getting at. Just that it’s not impossible to keep up some heroes if you manage how you spend what you have. Even without trial events you still can keep up a few with badge crates

5 Likes

Can the servers be re-named to 1, 2, and 3. And Asian server to 4.

This view will be definitely confusing for new players.

6 Likes

When you click to read the article about account consolidation from the support link, it still says 4 accounts can be merged.

2 Likes

Ah, I thought I had screwed up something. Thanks for the clarification about no Invasion this week.

But what is the status of the game. Is it okay? Is it dying? What?

And I ask that as my guild formed with PerBlue’s previous game DragonSoul, which was sold off and ended.

2 Likes

I submitted request but no response
Should team responded like “we receive your ticket, please wait” Rather than no response at all? I just want to make sure my ticket is received and processed

1 Like

It will. Perblue never makes mistakes !

1 Like

They do receive the ticket and will respond
Just be patient

2 Likes

Successfully logged into my account on the new server, it has now decided to finally show me the message telling me about the server merge XD

2 Likes

Will server 14 & 23 get the rewards from the Invasion we missed?

1 Like

Probably not
As all players on all those servers did not get the rewards - so it is not like some players benefited and some did not

1 Like

Even if the game thinks that the Invasion was “Complete”, and sees 0 points, I didn’t get any Reward, nonetheless.

1 Like

There is no invasion this week and the post above states exactly the reason why you are seeing 0 points

2 Likes

Any info when this is changed @Samm?

3 Likes

Well this merge is a disaster actually.
It’s second time in less than 2 hours that many players can’t even reach the game.
Pathetic
You didn’t make correct tests for that number of players.
We were better separated without those slow and connection problems

3 Likes

S1 still lagged even a year later from last merge

1 Like

You got 100 misery diamonds and that is all. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well I assume S1 now has more players than after S1/S2/S5 now.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney