Servers 1/14 and 21/23 Merge Full Info Post

I searched perblue memes and this came up

Lol

3 Likes

True fact - lifeend is very close if things continue like that.

They have bots in game but that is very funny when you see them in chat.

2 Likes

Oh the bots they are amazing​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: some people in my server are always complaining at them like they are a real person​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Depends on how you manage your resources really

5 Likes

Is there an updated estimate?

1 Like

Why you need to spam by resources?
It is simple question, how many can you evolve by just playing. Lets say we are on level 300 with 20B coins, 3000 stamina and you have new and new heroes, how much you can evolve just one hero? At least to R10 :grin:

2 Likes

I have been F2P for 2 yrs …it’s there if you take advantage of all opportunities (special trials, daily surge, etc) I rose to rank 288 on s18 before merge with about 60 Y heroes at various levels from Y0 to Y20 and 5.45B total power. There are several s18 players with F2P results similar to mine

3 Likes

2years???.. W.O.W

1 Like

Special trials are like falling stars once in year. :grin:
Surge - coins

Lets make some funny, sarcastic, joke.
Do you know Disney new name for game?

It is Disney Heroes Greed Mode :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Woah…I agree. It’s true it’s all true everything about this is true

1 Like

They are literally once per month…
Sometimes more.

6 Likes

I think they are rebooting the servers bc the option to ‘switch’ is green again & the opening message has changed

1 Like

Give people evidence.
Playing 4 years and last 2 months they give special trials 2 times (2 times for 60 days)
We want more and more :grin::grin: also need to levels in Port (or to stay the same level but with more rewards), more disc power. Raising power in disc puts you very low. All facts

1 Like

Game starts in 23/22 minutes.

Have fun to all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::beer:

1 Like

This is absolutely correct for people who play the game every day and spend the time to manage resources and compete in every game mode (I’m one of these too 🥹) but for more casual players I can see how they find raising heroes difficult.

F2P is not in a bad state at all, if you’re prepared to put the time in

2 Likes

How long is the merge going to take?

1 Like

Not sure yet.

1 Like

Ok ty. It would be nice if the admins could give us all a rough estimate based on previous merges. Exampke: Even a span like 4 to 6 hours would be helpful.

2 Likes

Looks like servers are “available” but can’t connect. @Samm whats the newest update?

1 Like

I’m in now…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney