Shan Yu is waiting for...?

When this character is coming and under which form @Polaris?

1 Like

He’s going to be in an event crate, so he’ll be available whenever PB makes that event crate available.

7 Likes

Thats why the question was for them and not for you :rofl:

You make me laugh so hard. Sorry but they aren’t going to give a heads up for that. Is going to arrive when they decide to do it.

7 Likes

He’s waiting for an invitation. We need to build a Great Wall around the game.

Because you are their speaker? Just let Polaris answer it’s not a big deal

I doubt Polaris will answer a question like this, with all the people who need more help on the forums. It’s not like they have to spoiler the future events they’re planning anyway.

Oh, and @Stan2Be, I suggest you to be kinder with people who try to help. There was no reason at all to be rude.

5 Likes

It being not a big deal is the reason Polaris will not answer it lol.

1 Like

Im sorry but there was not even slightest try to help… only provocations! I presume it will be in a crate I asked when… and no one from you is able to answer the question so why brother writing? When you try to provoke you get the attitude you deserve! The question was posted for @Polaris and no one from you was asked for help. If he will answer or not is his own business. So please stay out of this! Thank you

1 Like

But we gave you the best answer. This would be like emailing a movie company and asking for spoilers. I’m sorry but this question doesn’t really matter. Shan Yu will be released when his crate comes out.

5 Likes

Again: the question was for @Polaris and not for any of you! It’s like to ask Trump a question and Puttin to respond for something he don’t even know… Shan Yu is in the game so there is no spoiler . Also the new hero’s are announced then they will come… I don’t see anything wrong to ask when he will come. But thank you for your efforts

I highly doubt you’ll get an answer, but if you do get an answer from the devs, cool. But don’t get your hopes up.

4 Likes

I’d let them be. For all I know Shan Yu may be available in this week or in two

4 Likes

@Stan2Be this was the most helpful answer you could get, really. You decided to just ignore it? Ok, good for you :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This week or next is some answer :slight_smile: so let’s hope

That’s something EVERYONE already know: that’s not an answer! And the question was for Polaris… do you speak for him? I don’t think so!

That is plenty of a answer that’s all we know and Polaris might not answer.

Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Again don’t be rude to people who are the best answer you’ll get. Who knows? Maybe Polaris will answer. But his/her answer will be just as vague as ours. The point of an event crate is you’re not supposed to know when it will come out. This is my last word on this topic.

3 Likes

If you keep doing this is more likely he/she will meme you with the incredibles one. Yes we know what meme.

2 Likes

It has brought us lots of impatience…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney