Shank has becomes overpowered

So I was finishing the last Peter Pan & Alice’s friendship on episode 6 and shank appeared 2 times in the waves and she had become overpowered due to the refresh while on the last round Tia Dalma was even stronger than her but I have some weak heroes (EVE and Sally) and there too low to defeat them.

Can someone help me out

Right now I started using power up from the mission to make it very powerful, that might take days or weeks

1 Like

Work on Sally a little bit. She might not be that hot in most places, but she’s always very useful in friend campaigns when she makes an appearance. And she’s all Fantastic damage, meaning she eats through Shank even post-refresh.

2 Likes

U know, even with the refresh, Shank’s weakness: Low reality is still the same. Since Sally is mostly fantastic damage, Sally should be able to get Shank. Upgrade her skills and get Tia Dalma’s disk instead. The damage is long lasting until the end of the wave or until Shank KOs.

To handle Tia Dalma, maybe consider trying to get Peter to full energy, and when everyone is KO or if Peter can target Tia, then use the white skill. It’s pretty useful as he is virtually invincible

1 Like

Sally (Ti) is even better for Shank.

Yeah I equipped the disk and it never works but I’ll try keep upgrading

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney