Shego and Maximus skill too powerful

Shego’s skill (Plasma Beam). Is Way to powerful, it will KO all of my allies even if I have heroes who are stronger then her. She is way too powerful and when I try to defeat shego with my same rank Shego gets KOed!! This is just the Same as Maximus… The creepified Maximus and Shego are unbeatable but my shego and Maximus are easily beaten by them!! This is not right… Please make then a little less powerfull

This depends on what specific characters you’re using. If you’re using older heroes, then yeah, she’s going to easily tear them apart.

2 Likes

I was using Ron, Swedish Chef, Carl, Russel and Kevin and LILo

Ron and Lilo are new

And that team has no synergy together.

Try something else.

Shego has no negation and not-high evasion. There.

1 Like

That’s not necessary to say…

2 Likes

I tend to have the same exact problem with Calhoun’s laser blast. It works incredibly well when the enemy does it to me, but not so well when I try using it on them.

And while Max’s stun and sword moves are a pain, my biggest gripe with him is how often he keeps spamming that incessant apple move. It’s like… any time I do some damage to him, he just heals right back up and damages me back. Couldn’t he do that just a little less? Or get a little less health back?

1 Like

They’re counters to Maximus and Shego you know. Try using characters that have silence. If you need a character with the longest silence, try Disgust. Silence basically prevents anyone from using their skills and only perform basic attacks. This way, your team can use their skills but the enemy team can’t while silenced. Silence even prevents Kermit from using his Blue skill too. I hope my tip helps everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney