Shego‎ ‎ ‎

Shego Concept

Stars at the beginning: :star2: :star2:
Role: Damage
Position: Front
Team: Blue

Entrance: Shego jumps from above right into her position and flame-up her hand for a brief moment.
Victory: Shego smiles gently and begins to filing her nails.
Defeat: Facepalm.

Quote: “I am EVIL! Have I made myself clear?”

Basic attack: Shego punches the closest enemies to her

White skill: Angry Flow :sparkles: (fantastic damage)
Shego rapidly throws at random enemies 10 energy-balls, each ball does X damage and bypass Berserk and Invincible buffs on enemies.

Green skill: Evil Blast :sparkles: (fantastic damage)
Shego throws a highly explosive energy-ball at the nearest enemy, dealing X damage and knocking back the target and enemies near them.

Blue skill: Provoking Taunting :sparkles: (fantastic damage)
Shego taunts the nearest enemy, gaining Reflect for 5 seconds. All damage which she would receive during Reflect is dealt as bonus fantastic damage to the next basic attack after expiring of Reflect.

While Shego has Reflect from any source she heals X HP every second.

Purple skill: Melting Energy
Shego’s basic attacks, ‘‘Angry Flow’’ and ‘‘Evil Blast’’ decreases armor and reality by 3% of damaged enemies for the remainder of the wave, stacking with each hit up to 60% decrease.

This skill has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red skill: Comet Power
When Shego’s HP falls to 1 for the first time in the wave she instantly gains Invincibility for 8 seconds, heals X HP per second over 8 seconds and gains X basic damage for the remainder of the wave.

Shego deals 100% more damage for 8 seconds after using ‘‘Angry Flow’’.

Additional stat boosts:

+X HP
+X SP
+X Crit Damage

Friends

Dr. Drakken - Taking Over the… City!

More Damage Against Enemies with Damage Over Time Effects

• +X SP
  • +X BD
  • Shego’s basic attacks and attacking skills deals additionally X fantastic damage over time for 10 seconds
  • Shego deals 30% more damage to enemies with damage over time effects (+30% per star)

Syndrome - Sidekick for Hire

Faster Armor and Reality Remove

• +X SP
  • +X BD to Shego and allies
  • ‘‘Melting Energy’’ removes 1% more armor and reality per hit (+1% per star)
  • ‘‘Melting Energy’’ now can remove up to 64% armor and reality (+4% per star)
12 Likes

This is great concept. Though I kinda thought one of her friendship campaigns would be with Maleficent.

1 Like

Love the concept, and I agree that Shego NEEDS to be in the game. Though, Drakken isn’t in the game, and I feel that she should have a friendship with her girlfriend, Kim.

1 Like

Since Dr. Drakken get legally leaked (thanks) her other friend got revealed.

:smirk:

OOH! I see. Still, Shego should have a Kigo friendship.

I mean, I try to keep 0-1 friend from the same IP, just as PB is doing. Drakken in this case is much better as she and Drakken are still villains and not reformed (as in final episode), at least that was shown in Duke-Kim (removed) friendship.

The context with Syndrome is quite straightforward, Syndrome gets once again defeated by Incredibles and realize he needs a help so he hire Shego to help him defeat them.

Ironic how this came out on the same day Drakken got legally leaked. Anyways, great concept. The Syndrome friendship is a fantastic idea, Kim would work too but 1 character from the same IP is the best idea.

1 Like

Nice work :+1:

I see why drakken but shego syndrome friendship would be from syndrome getting beaten from the incribels?

Syndrome is already in DH:BM. Just because a character dies or is defeated in their respective movie doesn’t mean they can’t be in this game. (Otherwise, like, 90% of the Disney villains wouldn’t be in this game like they are now lol.)

3 Likes

Most of villains appeared before their death tho, but we have mentions of Incredibles 2 since beta (months before movie), so yes, Syndrome is… (or) should be dead.

We do? Interesting.

And of the missions didn’t matched with first movie as well.

That was referring?

Oh I forgot about that dialogue. Interesting to note.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney