Should add the sugar rush racers

You should add the different sugar rush racers to be able to be part of your hero team I honestly would love that .im currently obsessed with the wreck it Ralph movies so more things from them would be awesome.
The ones I would want to see most though are candlehead, rancice, taffyta, jubileena, crumbalina,swizzle,and Gloyd for the racers.
Also some other sugar rush people you could add that I would like to see are sour bill, maybe even an Oreo guard even.

2 Likes

No, they are too boring & were completely useless to the story other than being racers. They honestly would be downgraded Vanellope clones with the only exception being Turbo. But even then, Turbo wasn’t interesting either. All of them were mean & when Vanellope & Ralph fixed the code, their personalities still didn’t show as they were too busy apologizing to Vanellope.

We could use the space on some other Wreck It Ralph character who isn’t a clone of somebody.

1 Like

I think that if you look at the wikis and such for them online that they are actually kind of interesting and I think they would be a good addition to the game

I already did that, Wreck It Ralph was a great movie & I wanted to learn more. The 2nd one however is pretty terrible yet somehow has a higher score.

Well I still think they should be added . I love the wreck it Ralph movies and this was one of the only games I could get on my phone that had even one wreck it Ralph character in it and want to see more of them

I’m not trying to be negative but there really is no reason to add any of them. It would be different if they had more screen time showcasing their personalities but that never happened.

Yeah but there are many fans of Disney’s wreck it Ralph who love the racers as their fav characters

No. Pointless.

But Turbo could be nice to be added.

3 Likes

good job buddy

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney