Should Disney buy PerBlue?

With Disney reviving LucasFilm games, and bringing “Zombies Ate My Neighbors” and “Ghoul Patrol” to modern consoles, it seems that Disney is testing the waters for getting back into in-house game development. So, I had this idea of Disney buying PerBlue. They’d be able to collect all profits from this game, and DHBM would be able to get more characters in the game, faster.

1 Like

I don’t think they should buy PerBlue as they don’t just make Disney games but I wouldn’t be opposed to a partnership if it meant we got better content more often.

6 Likes

No. Disney is a huge corporation and PerBlue is only influenced by it. If Disney bought PB, the situation between F2P and P2P would be a lot worse.

I’d also like to mention that Disney is not good at running games (RIP Club Penguin), which is why Disney teamed up with PerBlue in the first place :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Dont, they are terrible at managing games.

Disney closed infinity game even thought it was doing well. It was not reaching expectation so it was shut down.

1 Like

I really don’t think that was worth reviving the topic for.

It wasn’t doing well… that’s why they stopped production. Toys to life games in general started to fall behind in sales which is why none remain.

2 Likes

I liked the Disney Infinity game. I just wish it had a Tangled campaign, with Flynn Rider as a playable character, and had been backwards compatible - so you could play the 1.0 and 2.0 campaigns in the 3.0 game. It’s also disappointing, that they shut it down so soon after promising that more female heroes were coming, and briefly showing Ferb in their last trailer.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney