Should Shere Khan and Mufasa be added?

Personally, I would love to see Mufasa given that the characters from The Lion King came into the city before Mufasa’s death. And I would really love to Shere Khan in the game.

But there seems to be a little bit of a problem.

Some have brought up that Bagheera has a skill set very simliar to Scar. And people assume that Mufasa and Shere Khan will fall under the same scenario.

Other believe that they don’t have a skill set worth mentioning apart from biting, roaring, and scratching (which in some circles, is the skillset of both Baggy and Scar in a nutshell).

But still, they are a big part of their stories and should be in the game. But, what do you think?

• Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! Let the kings live!
  • Sure, but I’m still a skeptical about it their inclusion though
  • Meh. I could care less. At least some people would be happy though
  • Nope, not interesting enough. Moving on
  • Absolutely not, it would never work out

0 voters

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say Mufasa, tho Shere Khan, surely has to arrive, I voted btw @Mister_Toon

With the “the”, I think it might be “that”

Sure, they wouldn’t be a bad additions to the game, far from my top wish list, but I will take them over Sweetums and Pegasus any day.

Mufasa could be made into support, and he could summon Zazu.

7 Likes

No Lion King tank makes me wanna say Tank.

Add Shere Khan (Live Action) and Mufasa (Live Action).

I don’t work at disney heroes battle mode aka Perblue, also perblue doesn’t add live action remakes to the game

Did I mention I don’t work at Perblue? And that just because I logged into the forums doesn’t make me a worker at perblue, oh and welcome to the forums…

1 Like

Shere Khan (Live Action) has to be damage

Perblue don’t add live action remake characters, they might as well be costumes, though perblue doesn’t do costumes anymore

1 Like

I would love to see Mufasa and Shere Khan in the game!

1 Like

For the last time Pacha doesn’t work at perblue.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney