Should there be a way to unenhance battle badges?

im trying to enhance my 10th batyle badge but as you enhance more battle badges, the amount of xp needed increases to a much larger amount. Now the only way to remove this enhancement is to upgrade the battle badge which also needs high amount of megabits.

Now i regret upgrading battle badges to lvl 4 and also regret enhancing 9 badges.

Should there be a way to unenhance battle badges on the heroes we dont really use much anymore?
Of course you would not get back any resources used, but at least it would not make the next enhancement so costly.

No. To un-enhance is silly. It’s like if you asked to un-crush or un-punch something. What would you do then?

4 Likes

Ah…I see what you did there

5 Likes

Actually it would be like undressing or taking off a piece of clothing you dont need cuz a badge unhancement isnt an attack like crushing or punching. And undressing is def not silly, unless you like to shower w your clothes on

Anyway, in the future, to enhance a tenth battle badge would cost 375million xp…no matter what lvl the badge is at…thats steep

What I mean is un-enhanceing badges would be a bit of a step backwards. If anything they should either lower the cost of enhancements or make SD cards more accessible rather than spending hard earn bits on trying to enchance other badges.

1 Like

They’re talking about unenhanceing Battle Badges.

5 Likes

Sorry, i left out a lot of ‘battle’ in my post, even the title. I was talking about battle badges. Not reg badges.

And yes, you are right, unenhancing reg badges would be almost pointless :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you for making it clear :grinning:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney