Sid (13th Concept)

Hi everyone. This is my concept requested by @Anime.pl and this is about Sid from Ice Age. I hope you’ll enjoy this one.

Name: Sid
Movie: Ice Age
Stars: :star:
Description: Sid may be a sloth, but he’s helpful and he’s here to support his allies with love and care.
Quote: “I dunno about you guys, but we are the weirdest herd I’ve ever seen.”
Position: Middle
Role: Support
Trial Team: Yellow
Collections: Support, Healers, Charms

Animations

Basic Attack/Passive: Instead of having a basic attack, Sid recieves 75% less damage from attacks. Sid heals the ally with the least HP with Z HP every 2 seconds.
Entrance: He falls from the sky, then he stands up.
Victory: He hugs his baby dinos.
Defeat: A rock falls on him and knocks him out.

Skills

:white_circle: Excessive Nonsense

(:sparkles: FANTASTIC DAMAGE)

Sid starts talking excessively, dealing X damage to enemies and silencing them for 6 seconds. The enemy with the most basic damage deals 60% less damage while silenced.

:green_circle: Annoying But Helpful

Once per wave, when an ally’s HP in Sid’s team is below 50%, Sid goes to that ally and starts chatting, granting that ally with 50% skill power for 8 seconds and healing them over time with Z HP for 5 seconds.

:large_blue_circle: Baby Dinosaurs

(:fist: NORMAL DAMAGE)

Sid calls out the three baby dinosaurs and they run through enemies, dealing X damage and knocking them back.

:purple_circle: Sincere Care

When Sid uses “Baby Dinosaurs”, the enemy with the most skill power is charmed for 6 seconds.
The charm has a chance to fail against enemies above level Y.

:red_circle: Loyal Bestfriend

“Annoying But Helpful” now makes the ally chosen by Sid invincinble for 8 seconds and the enemies charmed by “Baby Dinosaurs” are granted 2 stacks of Fatigue when the charm duration is over.
The invincibility has a chance to fail for allies above level Y.

Extra Stats:
+Z skill power
+Z basic damage
+X damage to “Excessive Nonsense”

Friendships

Sid/Rex

Campaign: Prehistoric Responsibility
Description: Rex asks Sid if he can take care of the baby dinosaurs.
Allies: Bo Beep, Minnie Mouse, and Fear
Disk: Rocky Rattle
Effect: The charm duration of “Sincere Care” is increased by +1 second/s (+1 second per star).
+Z Max HP

Sid/Goofy

Campaign: Goofiness At Its Finest
Description: Goofy and Sid spends a day together making other people laugh of their goofiness.
Allies: Donald Duck, Animal, and Maui
Disk: Portable Circus
Effect: The skill power increase of “Annoying But Helpful” is increased by +10% (+10% per star).
+Z armor
+Z Reality

Feedback is appreciated.

5 Likes

Slight nitpick here: the better wording for this is “Sid reduces damage from attacks by 75%”.

That’s the only thing I have to say, though.

2 Likes

Is “Sid recieves 75% less damage from attacks” the same thing?

That also works. The main thing I’m getting at is that Sid really wouldn’t be dodging the attacks since he’d still take damage from them.

1 Like

Ahh… Ok. My bad. I’ll edit them right away then Thanks for the corrections.

1 Like

I don´t have any feedback but you don´t have to put the number of the concept in all your concepts :upside_down_face:

Nice concept👍 I hope perblue adds blue sky characters(if they ran out of ideas)

I think I have to. It helps me find my concepts easier to spot or know that it’s mine.

You just have to go to your concept collection…

I meant for me. Whenever I edit the list, I can spot my concept easily.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney