Sid form toy storryb

Sid form toy story :
3 star back line damage hero!
Entrance : sid walk on with his backpack then he take his match from his backpack.
Death : he fears and run out of arena !
Basic damage : he fires a match and throw it to enemies !
White skill : time to fire !
He fire a firework rocket and after that he send the rocket in middle of enemies . Rocket explodes and deal damage based on how many matches he fires from basic damage !

Green skill : brun from a glass !
He take out his magnifying glass and focus it in enemy with low hp dealing continues damage !This deals more damage if distance is lower.

Blue skill : fire lover
Passive : sids skills now deals additional fire damage !

Purple skill :rude ,nasty and cruel !
Basic attacks now deals more damage also Sid get a passive attack speed !

Friend ship :
Hiro
Name :be a good boy
The third basic attack now deals +30 % damage.
+200 attack damage .

Jack jack :
Name : fire for two !
Whenever an enemy burned with Sid skills Sid heals him self !
+200 skill power !

What do you think

2 Likes

I think

Spelling: No
Skill clarity: No
Villain themself: No
Average: No

Reasoning: Sid may no the toys are alive but he also is deadly afraid of them. He would neve fight them or fight with them. Sid is a coward and there are many better heroes (and villains) to be added.

2 Likes

Your feedback is not important for me !2

Sid is not a good idea in this game because he tortures toys in the movie.

Not sure that’s the problem. As @Champion_David said, he tortures toys only thinking they are not alive and can’t resist. A real enemy would make Sid run away.

1 Like

I know, I was just telling ypu what I think. :upside_down_face:

I’m just going to say, you clearly asked for feedback on the concept, and you pushed it away just because it didn’t praise the concept, which (no offense,) really wasn’t that good. And yes, Sid doesn’t really fit in the game. He’s portrayed as too psychotic and he’s even a bit of a misanthrope, so he certainly would not be ideal.

I think the weirdest part of this concept is having Sid and the toys at the same size

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney