Silencing and can't explain

Missing the point loutre so many are unhappy if you said that to everyone and alot left youd have no game left!!! This is a fact!!!

Our support team will not tell you if we ban/silence another player which I have mentioned to you multiple times.

Facts numi ive spoken to several on s1 who are appaled

I do agree that between friends is generally a strange thing for the profanity words chat silencer to act, but… Loutre is right in this.

And if you just don´t want to play the game because of that small thing, it´s your choice really…

I know who’s been banned and what for. I will give examples lmao is not rude derogatory or anything its basically laughing. You banned someone for that. Someone else said damn again not rude silenced it’s going to far fact!!!

No, I understand what you are trying to say. I am letting you know that you and others who are not happy with this are able to stop playing at any time. We are not forcing anyone to play Disney Heroes and it is a free to play game. You and others may choose to stop playing at any time.

You have agreed to follow our terms and conditions and if you cannot do that you may receive silences ingame.

:thinking: People can speak without words like da*n, he*l, etc.? If so, how do they cope tbh?

Lol if you want to play what will.be a dead game you to are missing the point. Iys not just about me or my dissatisfaction. Its about alot of players unhappiness

I will be closing this thread as everything that can be said to this user has been said.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney