Silly ol bear

Name: Winnie the pooh.

Quote: " People say nothing is impossible but I do nothing every day!".

Description: Pooh is a joyful and loving soul who protects his friends on the battlefield.

Role: Tank
Position: Frontline
Team: Red
Stars: 3

Entrance: Floats down from the top of the screen with his balloonWPa

Victory: Puts on a bib and pulls out a knife and fork whilst smiling7ee8d20d35ce5ed125a1b30017bbac396e69b43e

Defeat: Falls on his back in a tired and sombre manner1MDI

Basic attack - See passive.

White skill: “Honey attraction”.

2WaM

Passive: Instead of a basic attack Pooh constantly consumes honey from a large pot healing himself by a moderate amount over time ( About on par with Rafikis healing breath to give a comparsion) and granting himself x additional amour per second.
Pooh will not stop eating unless he is using a skill or is frozen/stunned by the opposing team. Pooh is immune to charm.
Active: (Fantasic damage) Pooh stops eating and throws his pot at his opponent’s which shatters covering an area and anyone in the radius in sticky honey which attracts bees who attack anyone covered dealing x damage and stunning them for 6 seconds. The bees will continue to attack until all honey is consumed which is visually indicated on the afflicteds character models. Pooh can continue to eat whilst the bees are active but must wait for them to dissapear before using his white skill again. Pooh can not be splashed by enemy Poohs.

Green skill: “Count on a friend like Pooh bear” uut
Pooh does a friendly wave towards his opponent’s which reduces the enemies attack speed and causes them to prioritise attacking Pooh. This works well with Poohs eating passive allowing him to more effectively tank damage and protect his teammates.

Blue skill: “Sticky situation”.
1BWo
“Honey attraction” now has a bigger splash radius and causes a trail of honey to form between opponents. This trail slows the opponent’s attack speed and causes the damaging/stunning bees to remain active for longer.

Purple skill: “Stonger then you seem”2SBr

Pooh gains x additonal amour and reality per damage dealt by bees.

Red skill: “Stoutness exercises” 8c9
Pooh grants his allies x additional amour , reality and skill power at the start of the wave.

Friendships:

Pooh and Timon and Pumba - “Food lovers”.
Poohs passive now grants small healing and amour gain to allies.

Pooh and Anger - “Stings doesn’t it?”.
Pooh now summons 5 more bees with “Honey attraction” and his honey trails from " Sticky situation" remain active for x additional seconds.

First concept - let me know how I did!.

11 Likes

It stoutness excercise, not sinus excercise. Sinuses is Kaa.

That’s what I meant.

My god! It’s very good for your first concept!

Not bad for a first concept. Good job! :grin::+1:

Nice! I love Pooh so any concept of him is good!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney