Silly Symphonies! (Sort of an elimination game!)

I thought you said it was Nick Wilde? When did it change?

How about this, we’ll start it off by the people choosing the character… tell me who you want and I’ll make a poll in which we can vote for the first character… Only the first five will habve their characters in the poll…

Also I changed it today…

Ok, we already have

Nick-Fox say
Angel-Spell on you

Maybe we should put stitch in the poll

2 Likes

Do you have a character you want to do a song for? Just submit the character in a post and we’ll add them to the first nomination.

Ooooooh… good choice!

After this first character the winner of the round will be able to pick the character…

Ok
Stitch-Starships

We haven’t voted for the character yet :joy:

I am lost :joy: my vote for a character to do a poll on, is stitch

My vote for Cheshire, if I can put in his song… Is hall of the mountain king

Hercules - Natural - Imagine Dragons

Okay, we just need 4 more character submissions to start the poll. After we have those the poll will be open for 1 day and the character with the most votes will be our character… After we have the character you can then send in your song submission for the character and we will vote when there is a certain amount of song submissions. You will vote for the song that most relates to that character… You can not vote for yourself…

So we have stitch and Hercules, 3 more

Please do not send in song submissions yet

Can we send Cheshire submissions?

No, Cheshire is not being the character anymore… if you have questions please ask in a PM. But before you ask questions regard the main post for rules and the character. Right now there is no character so we cannot post song submissions, but we need character submissions to decide who will be the first character to make song submissions for.

Scar - Be prepared
/s

You Know what? I’m going to put the poll up now, so we can pick the character! Please vote for the character you want to post song submissions for!

Is anyone going to vote?

Maybe don’t put the poll in the initial comment, because then it’s harder to tell that you actually made the poll. Just put the poll in a new comment on this thread.

Who will be our first victim?
  • Stitch
  • Scar
  • Hercules

0 voters

I’m gonna need to change Hercules’ song, Thunder from Imagine Dragons would work better.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney