Simply Sinister Princesses

the disney princesses and the disney villains are two of the biggest franchises (next to Mickey Mouse of course). But what if we pull a nightmare before christmas and have these the two franchises collide. If the Princesses were to be turned evil, what song would they sing?

Ariel: Trust in Me

(Note: the song and the princess cannot be from the same movie, because that’s cheating.)

Princesses 1: Ariel

I could see evil Ariel singing ‘Trust in Me’. Something more sinister than wicked.

2 Likes

Princess 2: Elsa

Is it because mermaids use their alluring voices to charm sailors and cause them to shipwrecks?

2 Likes

I could see her singing be prepared

Uh? Which princess are you talking about?

Princess #2, elsa

There’s a thought. But, since Elsa was having an struggle with her inner demons, i was think more along the lines of Hellfire.

That was exactly my thought when I picked it.

Elsa could sing “I wanna be like you”. Nah, just kidding. I think Hellfire and Be Prepared are pretty much the only ones that fit her. While trying to think of a villain song for her I just keep thinking of “Monster” from Frozen on Broadway but that is sung by her and isn’t exactly a villain song.

Princesss 3: Jasmine

Jasmine I could see her singing I wanna be like you, due to the fact that she didn’t want to be a prize to be owned

I don’t know about I wanna be like you. I don’t really qualify it as a villain song since i don’t qualify the original King Louie as a villain. But, you know, that’s my opinion. So, whatever.

Okay here is a fun one. Merida.

Not necessarily her singing but ‘Mother Knows Best’ is really appropriate for her given her relationship with her mum.

Princess 5: Moana

Maybe it could be poor unfortunate souls

Princess 6: Belle

Belle reads a lot,so I was thinking friends on the other side

Image it got alternative stuff between dark worlds

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney