Since update 2.0.1 our surge seems way over power

Does anyone else experience this? We get a little over 1/2 as far as we were. I’m assuming power calculation changes are the cause

1 Like

Yep and not the first post i seen today about it

Quick fight now worse kind of

Ty, did a quick search and didn’t find one. Maybe a regular or mod can merge the topics

This increase in power is due to the new power changes related to badges.

Here is some more info.

Ahem…It didnt happen in Server 2 this time.It has been 2 months since it happened in server 2.So Matchmaking is obviously not the reason for it.

1 Like

Its not what it says all toons die and u kill nothing click fight on auto u win % 100 retry the fight 100 times u will 100% and auto fight now will make u lose close fights
Match making is worse

Yes I read that. The point is that instead of “more variety” and “decreasing meta” we got a ton harder and more meta :unamused:

1 Like

Also on server 2, and it does seem surge is harder, though not ridiculously so. I’m seeing fewer Beasts and Randalls, more Rapunzels and Powerlines, and fewer lines of solely first-year heroes which were always easy wins. And while there’s no way to know for sure, it does seem like that the teams are just plain harder, that heroes I could beat with my second-line heroes last week are surviving the same attacks this week.

honestly… it is a little bit of our fault because we are the ones who gravitate towards meta heroes for lineups

But In my guild , i see ,mostly randy and beasts…and i agree there that powerline and raps

Just wut i will say is More OP and meta teamsin surge had been increased

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney