Skill cost increase was worse than imagined

9 Likes

I honestly just began to laugh. This seems like such a big joke. I just cant believe this hahaha 25k per skill per level per hero. Just…wow… ridiculous

1 Like

Hmm, alright, it can’t be dat bad right? Sweats

Open your game. You’ll see for yourself lol

Same goes for exp!! Now it’s 108k to go from 97 to 98 when it used to be like 78k :joy: they also made the success rate of passing friend missions much lower! So much for making it ‘easier’ to get the campaigns

3 Likes

That is ridiculous. So much worse than I thought it was going to be

2 Likes

This needs to get reversed asap.

5 Likes

Look at this it’s unbelievably ridiculous

1 Like

Yep. My I pay for the monthly diamonds and that expires in 7 days for me. For the first time I will not purchase another. This is completely unacceptable. What kind of world is Perblue living in that they thought people would be alright with this? It just boggles my mind that they had meetings about this and still went through with it.

7 Likes

@Polaris you’re going to need to make a post and address this much sooner rather than later. The fire has been lit and if you don’t want the place to burn down, I would start throwing water on it.

8 Likes

This update is a mess !!! If they don’t make cost increase back , many people will stop playing

4 Likes

Yeah I’m officially never spending money on this game again without serious changes and per blue making a public address. This is the scummiest thing a gaming company has done in quite some time. It’s a borderline bait and switch to have people invest lots of money and then change up the terms. I know it’s your game and you can do what you want but man this is going to push people out the door.

11 Likes

Wow! @Polaris just closed the Update 1.7 known issues thread because people were complaining. This is the wrong approach to take with your customers. People are upset, and hiding their posts and closing the thread is just going to anger more customers. See what I said there - customers, not players.

9 Likes

Yeah…I’m in the number three guild and like 10 of our top spenders are free to play now. I’ve never seen this much upset in the game…

2 Likes

Yes. I closed the 1.7 Known Issues thread because people were complaining there. That thread is for reporting bugs and known issues following the update. It’s not a place for players to voice their feedback about the update. You can do that here, in this thread.

I know you’re upset about these changes, but I still expect everyone to be civil and follow the rules.

I’m sorry 4 my actions @Polaris. I like dis game a lot but seeing hate 4 dis game makes me sad. But I will respect ur rules on the forum.

2 Likes

Civil and follow the rules? What did you expect to happen? As consumer’s we hold the power. Stop supporting these bundles and that will force Perblue to recognize their folly. You don’t follow res. Just make new ones. The level of hypocrisy knows no bounds with you people

6 Likes

Ok you know these extra friendships you just played int9 the hoarders hands wait for it olaf 5 star disks coming up for whales etc making those behind wanna quit because they have no hope of catching up and the big increase in skills to and I bet no way to earn more gold to compensate bravo Polaris

I see and understandable :-).

As in terms of skill cost increases I can say that I am less effected in a way as I focus on unlocking friendships and their stories, as I like story content a lot ^^.

But yeah, I hope all of this will go fine in the end and wish you all the best :-).

3 Likes

Civil? Really? Not one of the replies in that thread were vulgar or inappropriate.

You are the face of Perblue here. How about you address the hundreds of complaints that have been lodged so far?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney