Skill Point sliders are still broken even after 1.14.2-D

Please budge on this finally and remove this feature.
It’s still isn’t working and jumping up and down as it pleases. What’s really aggravating about it is, that skill point consumables are being used unintentionally.
Enough is enough, stop it now. I want to have fun here and I don’t want to screenshot every action I’m taking on the game to build my case to CS. This is truly redundant and ridiculous. Thank you.

8 Likes

Yes I had same experience…it using up money and skill points that I didnt want to use…instead of going up 5 skill points it goes 15! Not cool, who really knows prob charging for a bunch and only giving a few…

2 Likes

The fix for the skill upgrade slider will require a full update, with a new game client. We are not able to make any further changes to it with these smaller, server-only updates.

To avoid the jumping, don’t upgrade the same skill multiple times in a row within a few seconds. If you do experience jumping, the gold and skill points are all returned to you automatically by the server.

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification. I had the impression that the fix was intended with the last update.

2 Likes

Then maybe it should be removed until it can work properly. Not everyone reads the forum and will read your advice :woman_shrugging: either that or more notes about it in the actual game.

It would require a full game update to remove it. The information is the top item in the known issues FAQ in the game, and I’d hope people here would share with their friends and guilds in the game when they see them complaining about it.

This issue is continuIng using even if not updating the same skill points for me. I have had two skill points left used one and then a consumable gets used and I am left with 9. I have been overly cautious while updating and it doesn’t matter, this feature is still broken, using items people work hrs for and we do not get any compensation for the items it continues to use. Very disappointed with this ongoing issue.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney