Skill slide issues still as bad as ever and the issue is being ignored

I’ve have read a number of topics regarding this and all are either being ignored or useless advice is being given. The slider upgrades as much as it wants using skill point consumables that weren’t to be used and taking as much or little gold as it wants. This is a big issue that has been happening since the slider was introduced. Whenever somebody brings it up, instead of offering their stuff back or accepting something is wrong, advice is given that doesn’t work and act like nothing is wrong and responsibility for the fault is directed towards the player. This slider is faulty and no matter how to try and use it, it doesn’t work correctly, leaving the player out of pocket. Is there any plans to correct this issue or are you going to keep ignoring it?

4 Likes

I can’t speak for PerBlue, but I’d certainly assume that they’ll either fix it or remove it. The last update to the game was supposed to fix it, unfortunately. :confused:

Personally, I found adding one level at a time, while tedious, reduces the margin of error to only one extra skill point every now and then.

2 Likes

I’ve found that this still will use a skill consumable when not wanted, and the skill level will jump around. I’ve also tried adding skill slowly which again with little success.

2 Likes

As I’ve said in several other threads about this exact topic:

The fix for the skill upgrade slider will require a full update, with a new game client. We are not able to make any further changes to it with these smaller, server-only updates.

To avoid the jumping, don’t upgrade the same skill multiple times in a row within a few seconds. If you do experience jumping, the gold and skill points are all returned to you automatically by the server.

Your advice doesn’t work. Gold and consumables are being used when it isn’t wanted.

2 Likes

Why not just do the update and fix/get rid of it instead of letting it piss people off? I’m sure if it gets resolved, players won’t care about another update that much. Either that or add a note to the slider itself about the issue.

1 Like

If it were that simple we would definitely do that, but neither of those options are available in this case. I know that the slider is a pain to deal with right now, and it will be addressed with next week’s update.

4 Likes

So I’ve discovered that as long as you have the skill points available the slider will work but when it has to auto add additional skill points from your consumables that’s when it messes up. You can manually add additional skill points but even that you have to do slowly or they will revert if you add them too fast.

Just tried that out and it made no difference that I had plently of skill points available.

Yo no tengo tantos problemas con eso la verdad
Ademas segun entendi publicar una actualizacion es dificil ya que tienen que mandar la actualizacion a Google play para que la revisen unos 3 o 4 Dias antes del lanzamiento y esperando a que este no se retrase asi que de seguro lo corregiran en la proxima actualizacion que podria ser en la 1.15

Ah si @Polaris

que se haran con los objetos de emogis que son duplicados? Ejemplo ahi tengo 3 de Mr.increible que 2 fueron repetidos del evento de servidor y el otro me lo gane en el concurso de recarga de los increibles al igual que con el de baymax
Mientras que con el del Capitan jack sparrow y el de nick lo gane en otros eventos y el cual volvieron a salir y bueno.
Lo que quiero saber es que si hay planes para… no se para que se haga algo como que se puedan vender los repetidos o intercambiar con quien no tenga entre jugadores o algo similar o directamente sirven como decoracion y se mantendra asi?
Gracias y buenas noches

so you don’t have to translate (I did it with google translator)
What will be done with the emoji objects that are duplicated? Example there I have 3 of Mr. Incredible that 2 were repeated from the server event and the other one won me in the reloading contest of the incredible ones as well as with that of Baymax
While with the Captain Jack Sparrow and Nick’s I won in other events and which came out again and well.
What I want to know is that if there are plans for… to do something like that you can sell the repeated or exchange with anyone who does not have between players or something similar or directly serve as decoration and will remain so?
Thank you and good night

ENGLISH
Next time just copy and paste what you want to translate so you don’t have to make extra comments. Okay?

ESPAÑOL
La próxima vez simplemente copia y pegue lo que desea traducir para que no tenga que hacer comentarios adicionales. ¿Bueno?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney