Skinner concept

Hi, here is other of my concepts, I think I wont´t make more in this days for the holidays :upside_down_face:, but hope you enjoy it and at the end please post all feedback

Skinner
Stars: :star2: :star2:
Quote: You know something about rats, you know you do!
Position: back
Role: control
Team: yellow
Entrance: Walks furious to his position
Victory: laughs maniacally and point all the enemies

Defeat: He gets scared
Basic attack: throws a spoon

:white_circle: White skill: Catching the rat
Passive: At the start of the battle the enemy with the lowest HP has the stat of rat, Skinner and his allies deals 30% more damage to this enemy, when the rat is defeat this passes to other random enemy.
Active: The first two times Skinner activates this this skill he increases 100% the attack speed of him and his allies, the third time he activates he catches the rat dealing the 80% of damage of the HP the rat has.

:green_circle: Green skill: My kitchen
The first three times the enemies activate their white skill all the enemies receive 2 stacks of fatigue, the apply of stacks of fatigue can fail if the enemies are above X level

:large_blue_circle: Blue skill: Give me that letter!
When the rat receive a buff he also receive the letter that skinner wants and reduce his attack speed by 60% and all the tanks enemies too, if the rat is a tank the reduction of velocity is of 100%, the reduction of velocity can fail if the enemies are above X level, cooldown 5 seconds.

:purple_circle: Purple skill: Restaurant lost
When an ally is defeat Skinner reduce the basic damage and the skill power of the enmies by 30%, the reduction of basic damage and skill power can fail if the enemies are above X level.

:red_circle: Red skill: I got you
When the rat is defeat Skinner gain 100% attack speed and X basic damage for 5 seconds

+X reality
+Y evasion
+Z tenacity

Friendships
Skinner/LSB
Variety of traps
Allies: Facilier, GMN and Hades
Buff: When Skinner activates My kitchen the allies also receive 1 stacks of hardy
+1 stack of hardy per star

Skinner/Shan Yu
thirst for revenge
Allies: Anger, Jafar and Hiro
Buff: I got you lasts 1 second more
+1 second per star

7 Likes

sorry for no skill icons this time, for some reason I can´t get the screenshots in my D+ but please post all feedback

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate this concept

0 voters

it was very well done (unlike some people say) but not you this was a good concept

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney