Sleepy Concept

Sleepy

The laziest dwarf of all, Sleepy, well, sleeps on the battlefield.

“Winkers!”
:star:
Role: Tank
Position: Middle
Trial Team: Blue

Basic Attack: See Passive

Entrance: Sleepwalks in, then slaps himself in the face.

Victory: Yawns and stretches

Defeat: Swats at a fly

Skills

White Skill: The Lazy Dwarf

Passive: Instead of having a Basic Attack, Sleepy yawns. This gives him 1 stack of “Drowsy”. Sleepy can have a maximum of 5 stacks of “Drowsy”.

Active: Sleepy falls asleep and begins snoring until his energy runs out plus an additional second per stack of “Drowsy” on Sleepy. This heals himself for X per second. If Sleepy reaches Max HP, he gains 5 stacks of Hardy. This consumes all stacks of “Drowsy”.

Green Skill: Diamond Transport

Normal Damage :fist:
At the start of each wave, Sleepy rides the diamond cart, pulled by a deer, through the battlefield. This deals X Damage and applies 2 stacks of Fatigue to all enemies.

Blue Skill: Fish Clarinet

Sleepy plays his clarinet, healing himself and all allies for X HP and stealing X Reality from all enemies and gives it to Sleepy and his allies.

The Reality steal is less effective against enemies above level X.

Purple Skill: Ol’ Droopy Eyes

Sleepy receives X less damage per stack of “Drowsy” on Sleepy. Whenever an enemy dodges an attack from any source, Sleepy gains 2 stacks of “Drowsy”.

The damage reduction is less effective against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: A Good Nap

Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
When Sleepy falls below 30% Max HP, he immediately uses The Lazy Dwarf. Enemies that attack Sleepy during The Lazy Dwarf take X Damage and are silenced for 4 seconds.

+X Skill Power
+Y Max HP
+Z Armor

Friendships 

Dreamless Sleep
Sleepy and Maleficent
“Drowsy” Boosts

Disk Power

• +X Armor

Memories

• Sleepy gains X Reality and X Armor per stack of “Drowsy” on Sleepy.
    (Increased by 5% per star)

Allies: Hank & Dory, Magica De Spell, Gizmoduck

Whipped Into Shape
Sleepy and Calhoun
Healing When Hurt

Disk Power

• +X Reality

Memories

• Whenever Sleepy takes more than 10% Max HP as damage in a single hit, he heals himself for X HP.
    (Plus X HP per star)

Allies: Jack-Jack, Basil, Belle

8 Likes

Please post all feedback

Yes sleepy finally!!
giphy (20)
Good concept!

2 Likes

I’m glad you liked it

Great job man, just phenomenal

1 Like

Glad you liked it

I plan on releasing a 7 Dwarfs concept next week

You maybe shouldn’t have said that on someone else’s post…

2 Likes

The gif makes it seem like it’s a bore to read lol but it isn’t it’s really good (grumpy is better)

1 Like

True grumpy Is his best concept yet!

2 Likes

Grumpy is still my favorite, but this is really good. Which ones have not been made yet lol?

1 Like

I think he did all of them

Yes, all the dwarfs have their own concept. Grumpy is my favorite one too lol :upside_down_face:.

And Grumpy and Dopey have the best shot at making it into the game out of all the dwarfs.

Will you do snow white?

Yes I will.

1 Like

Yeah, I checked and he is doing a grand finale to his series with Snow White, which I love. All the 7 dwarfs have been done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Prince can always be the grand finale…

Well, fun either way :smiley:

I’m just kidding lol, there isn’t really enough to go off of. The prince actually was supposed to have a larger role, but it was later diminished.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney