Slinky character concept!

SLINKY
images (5)
:star2: :star2:

Position: Front
Role: Control

Quote: " I knew you were right all along, Woody. Never doubted you for a second.”

Entrance: Slinky runs to his spot.
Basic: Slinky barks at a enemy dealing 37 damage.
Victory: Slinky jumps in the air.
Defeat: Slinky falls to the ground landing on his side.

Base stats:

Armor: 63
Base health: 1002
Basic damage: 74
Reality: 14
Normal crit: 19
Evasion: 0

Skills

White: Force field dog!
Slinky jumps in from of his allies standing sideways. He gives himself a shield and armor. The skill lasts 12 seconds or his shield goes away.

(When he has his white activated his allies can still attack.)
(If he has allies that go behind the back line he will send them back over before he uses the skill. To prevent everyone attacking the character.)
(IF a character attacks slinky and one hit kills he will give his shield to his allies.)

(Slinky cannot attack when this skill is going)

Green: Black and red
Slinky will hit a black or red puck at a enemy. The different puck do different things,

(RED: Will disable a enemy for 5 seconds.)
(BLACK: Will deal 17 damage.)

Blue: stretched
Slinky will stretch from the back line of his and the enemies side, while doing this he gains 40 energy. If he is attacked he will take damage but will make the enemy take 10 damage of what they gave to slinky.

(Attack has a chance to miss if the enemy is above level 1)

(Slinky can only do this 2 times per wave.)

Purple: Bob howdy
Slinky will gain 73 reality once per wave.

Friendships

Slinky&Woody
Level: 127
Allies: Buzz, Bo peep, Jessie.
Name: Toy staff meeting
“Black and red” will deal X more damage.

Notes
Wow, this took some time but I am pretty proud of it. I am not the best at concepts but they fun to make. But with this one I tried quite hard. I have been making this for a couple months making the stats.

I realized how OP he is. But I can see how it could work these days. I would like some feedback.

I might make more if you enjoy it.

Thanks for reading!

7 Likes

Isn’t it boy howdy

It is not.

Oh, I thought it was boy howdy because it sounded like he said that on the slinky ride

I dont think he will be added if he did unless charther can give more than 4 discs slinky couldnt befriend woody so i am realy in doubt if he will be added there are allready 8 charthers from toy story more then any franchise in the game

pika I can’t read what you said.

Totally not stealing this idea from @Filadae_Djaq. Except I am.

Which character would you like me to make.

DISNEY

Baloo(the jungle book)
Roger rabbit

NonDisney

My point is woody allready gave 4 friendship discs unless he can give more he wont be able to giveing friendship disc to slinky

The bigger issue is slinky most likeley would not be wanted since toy story is the franchise with the most charthers represting it 8 charthers so i dont think perblue would add more charthers from this franchise anymore

Did I ever say they would add him? It is the same with unlikely character concepts.

And I am pretty sure a character can give more then 4 disks…

1 Like

Wow! Amazing concept.

(No offense)
Did someone help you make it? You’re concepts are not usually this good.

But it is amazing!

It’s Golly Bob Howdy, you forgot the Golly

I didn’t put it there on purpose. I don’t think I need to add the full quote.

Nope! It was all me :yum:
Happy you liked it.

Dude this is a concept what is there not to understand

Slink’s disk is with Woody. Not Woody friends Slinky.

2 Likes

Pretty good concept. I like it very much! However, when your doing damage points, for example, “this does 89 damage” it should be “this will do X damage”. But overall I think it’s pretty good. :+1:

Pretty Good!

I wonder how you came up with these ideas!

Also plz add a red skill.

She doesn’t need to add a red skills. Red Skills aren’t needed in every concept. It’s purely up to the creator of the concept.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney