Slinky Dog thought part 1

Ladies and gentlemen who are looking at this post. I am Duck Hunt Duo (and I don’t care if you don’t like it or not) have been thinking of ideas for Slinky Dog from Toy Story. I’ve watched all the movies even the 4 one and I have seen techniques for Slinky Dog that matches what is in the movies.

A one star :star: character.

Role: Tank, Damage, Control and Support

Position: Front.

Golly Bob howdy.

A loyal attack toy dog he is Slinky Dog is always a spring ahead of enemies. Supporting Allis and turning on his build-in force field.

White skill: built-in force field: Slinky Dog bites his tail activating his force field. Give himself and allies a shield and silenting enemies for 9.0 seconds.

Silence has a chance to fall if enemies are higher than level X.

Green skill: A spring in the step: Slinky Dog bounces through enemies knocking them back does 274 damage.

Blue skill: Springy dog: Slinky Dog dodges a basic attack and raps himself to the closet enemy. Does 1549 damage and stuns them for 10.0 seconds.

Stunning has a chance to fall if enemies are higher than level X.

Purple skill: attack dog: Slinky Dog does 254 damage to silence and stun enemies.

Red Skill: Springable Dog: Slinky Dog raps himself to the 3 closet enemies when doing Springy dog, Slinky Dog gain energy and Attack speed when doing Build-in force field,

Health: 17949
Attack speed: 4806
Shield: 58035
Speed: 2064

Friendships:

Woody

A man best toy:

Slinky Dog heals himself and allies and gives everyone a boost up on Attack speed and Speed When doing Build-in force field.

Mickey Mouse

A Spring in the park

Slinky Dog Gets a Boost up of Speed and Shield, And gain Energy when doing A spring in the step.

Thank you for taking your time to read this post and I hope that one day Slinky Dog get a chance to be in the game we all call. Disney Heroes Battle Mode.

You have to choose one.

4 Likes

You should use “X” instead of numbers when you count damage.

3 Likes

Oh um I see. Maybe I’ll put that in, okay?, Me so sorry.

Maybe he/she meant to be a white toon…

So that’s why the amount of it is so little…

Can you please stop putting your name in the tittle, also wrong category

3 Likes

I’m just asking can you stop putting your name in the tittle and stop talking like Cookie Monster

2 Likes

We are just saying putting your name in the title of all your topics is not needed because we know who makes them.

2 Likes

Character concepts belong in the creative corner category.

4 Likes

Please at least edit the topic and put it in the right category.

5 Likes

I’m sorry I meant the person who put a text that annoyed me before you. Sorry my friend.

1 Like

First of all, who are you talking to then? Me? IF SO I did not mean to offend you or be rude.

I did not know that. I volunteer with people that have autism and other disabilities and have respect for all people. I hope that you have people you know in real life that respect you.

Oh no. Not you my friend I meant uhh? Give me a second

Uh, what, I was just saying you don’t need to have your name in the title

I see. You don’t know my friend that kind of stuff makes me feel so annoyed and angry. Because I see that same thing every time. I’m a nice guy but I do have angry in me. Everyone does even you too. Sure you don’t find it annoyed or it doesn’t make you angry but I do. Okay. so please don’t put that same postes that make me feel annoyed or angry okay?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney