Slinky needs to be taken out of the FREE CRATE

Please can we get Slinky in gold crates and out of the event crate?

8 Likes

Slinky Dog was moved into the Diamond Event Crate shortly after Baloo was moved into the Coliseum Event Crate. Since Baloo was recently moved out of that crate and into the Elite Campaign, that’s a good sign that Slinky Dog should be moving soon as well.

The sooner the better, IMHO, but I’ll take any signs of progress that I can get.

1 Like

He will come out when they nerf him, lol

2 Likes

Imagine Friday we get patch notes announcing a new character (I hope it’s Lightning McQueen) in the Free Crate

1 Like

Sadly, Polaris has already confirmed that there will be no Cars characters this year. Sorry. :confused:

8 Likes

When was this? I didn’t know!
I hope it’s fake, even though it’s probably not.

1 Like

Slinky is an ultra rare event hero. This was mentioned in the last Q&A. I believe it was a six month period before we saw him again, just recently. Unless things have changed you will join the many of us with a very powerful red skilled Slinky that is not six stars.

1 Like

To be exact: Slinky Dog entered the game with the 2.2.10 update on August 25 of last year, so he’s been in the Diamond Event Crate for about 7.5 months. In that period, his crates have been offered 7 times, or roughly once a month.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney