Snow Miser and Heat Miser (Unlikely Concepts)

Please note that these two are very similar in moveset, mostly because I wanted to try something a little fun. Let me know which one you think sounds the most powerful in the comments.

Snow Miser

"Aw, that’s a shame. He should’ve come to see me, I’d’ve given him a good one!"

Snow Miser is the best at all things cold! Just make sure it never goes over 40 degrees!

Role: Midline Control
Team Color: Yellow

White Skill: White Christmas

Passive: A temperature gauge is above Snow Miser at all times. Every time an enemy is Frozen, Snow Miser’s temperature drops, and gives him X armor and X reality for every freeze.

Active: Snow Miser dances, and makes snow fall onto all enemies, freezing them for 15 seconds.

Green Skill: Ice Sickle

Snow Miser throws his icicle cane at the enemy with the least HP, stunning and studying them for 7 seconds.

Blue Skill: Turn to Snow

At the start of the wave, Snow Miser absorbs X damage, and returns it by blowing snow at all enemies, removing all their buffs, and charming the enemy with the highest skill power for 5 seconds.

Purple Skill: Mr. Ten Below

Snow Miser’s basic attack freezes an enemy for 3 seconds.

Red Skill: I’m Too Much

Every time an enemy is disabled by Snow Miser, they also get 1 stack of Fatigue.
Snow Miser gains an additional X armor and X reality when an enemy is inflicted with DoT.

+X Basic Damage
+X Skill Power
+X Turn to Snow Damage Absorbed

Heat Miser

"Oh, some like it hot, but I like it REALLY hot!"

Heat Miser will set all enemies ablaze! He might not like it if it’s under 60 degrees!

Role: Midline Damage
Team Color: Yellow

White Skill: Green Christmas

Passive: A temperature gauge is above Heat Miser at all times. Every time an enemy is inflicted with DoT, Heat Miser’s temperature raises, and gives him X basic damage and X skill power for every DoT.

Active: Heat Miser breathes fire at all enemies, dealing X total damage over time to all enemies for 15 seconds.

Green Skill: Heat Blister

Heat Miser shines a concentrated ray of sunlight at the enemy with the most HP, silencing and scaring them for 7 seconds.

Blue Skill: Start to Melt

At the start of the wave, Heat Miser absorbs X damage, and returns it by throwing burning liquid at all enemies, removing X armor and X reality, and sapping them for 10 seconds.

Purple Skill: Mr. Hundred and One

Heat Miser’s basic attack deals X damage over time to an enemy for 3 seconds.

Red Skill: I’m Too Much

Every time an enemy is disabled by Heat Miser, he gains 1 stack of Hardy.
Heat Miser gains an additional X basic damage and X skill power when an enemy is Frozen.

+X Armor
+X Reality
+X Start to Melt Damage Absorbed

(Animations and Friendships for the two coming soon.)

2 Likes

Good job you guys are very good at it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney