Snow White Concept (#1)

Snow White

Description: Snow White uses her broomstick to blind her enemies and her gooseberry pies to buff her allies.

Quote: “I’m sure I’ll get along somehow. Everything’s going to be alright.”

Role: Support
Position: Back
Team: Blue

Animations

Basic Attack: Snow White calls in a bird to swoop in on an enemy.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Snow White sings onto the battlefield with her woodland friends.

Victory: Snow White claps her hands in pure happiness.

Defeat: Snow White falls to the ground and cries.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Woodland Rush”
Snow White calls in her animal friends to rush through the enemy line causing X damage and stuns them for 6 seconds.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Green Skill:
“Enriching Treat”
Snow White gives the frontmost ally a pie that cleanses all debuffs and also heals for X HP.

Blue Skill:
“Whistle While you Work”
Snow White cleans with her broom stick and creates a dust cloud that goes through the entire enemyline causing X damage and blinding enemies for 14 seconds
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Purple Skill:
“Fair Maiden”
Snow White gains 100 energy when her basic attack crits. The energy gain has a chance to fail if Snow White is above level X.

Red Skill:
“Someday My Prince Will Come”
Enriching Treat makes the frontmost ally invincible for 6 seconds. The invincibility has a chance to fail on allies above level X. Snow White’s basic attack is also precise.

• +X Healing
  • +X Basic Crit
  • +X Basic Damage
Friendships

Judy Hopps

Judy_Hopps.png

Disk Name: “Easy as Pie”
Disk Effect: “Increases Team Normal Attacks”
Other Effects:

1. 20% Attack Speed
  2. White Skill grants X basic attack

Campaign: (Judy’s family calls in Snow White to bake some pies)
Allies: Belle, Angel, Queen of Hearts

The Evil Queen

dialogue_evil_queen2

Disk Name: “First Come, First Served”
Disk Effect: Buffs from Enriching Treats Last Longer

1. 50% Improved Healing
  2. X Skill Power

Campaign: (The Evil Queen blackmails Snow White into stealing from the fashion district)
Allies: Lock Shock & Barrel, Mad Hatter, Yzma

12 Likes

Welcome to the forums!!!

The concept looks pretty good overall, but I have a couple of things I would like to say:

For your White and Blue skills, what type of damage do they do (Normal, Fantastic, TRUE)?

For your White and Green skills, given how you have a variable for the damage, you don’t need a “This has a chance to fail…” on this skill. (Only do this if your skill doesn’t otherwise have a variable in it somewhere.)

For your Purple skill, how much extra Energy does she gain when she crits? Typically, Energy gains are a set value. (Also, this is a skill that should have a “This has a chance to fail if Snow White is above level X.” on it.)

For your Red Skill, you’re missing the 3 stat boosts that Red Skills give. Also, I think the skill could benefit from one more effect.

For your Friendship Disks, please elaborate on the specific buffs that each disk provides (both in terms of stats and special effects).

But this is a good start! Check out Imagineer’s concept making guide for more help: A Guide to Making Character Concepts

9 Likes

The stun is pretty weak as well.

Or if it is super powerful and has a lot going on.

The concept guide (my creation by the way) should help!

But this concept is pretty good for a first time. Welcome to the forums!

9 Likes

Thanks man! I’m glad you enjoyed it! I’ll take what you said into account the best I can! I’m always up for constructive criticism and I thank you for this!

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney