Snow White Concept

Snow White

The fairest in all the land, Snow White makes sure the battlefield is sparkling clean and that there is always plenty of Goosberry Pie

“Oh, how silly of me! I’m Snow White!"
:star::star::star:
Role: Control
Position: Back
Trial Team: Blue

Basic Attack: See Passive

Entrance: Walks in carried by a few birds, the birds then fly away and Snow White waves at them.

Victory: A bird lands on her finger and she pets it.

Defeat: Falls over and cries.

Skills

White Skill: Housecleaning

Passive: Instead of having a Basic Attack, Snow White sweeps the floor, applying one stack of “Dust” to Snow White Or a random ally. Each ally can have a maximum of 5 stacks of “Dust”.

Active: Snow White begins sweeping until her energy runs out, sending cloud of dust towards the enemy team. This blinds all enemies and deals X Damage over seconds equal to all stacks of “Dust” on Snow White and her allies. This consumes all stacks of “Dust” on the field.

Green Skill: Gooseberry Pie

Snow White throws two Gooseberry pies at two random enemies. One enemy will be dealt X Damage and stunned for 8 seconds and the other will be dealt X Damage and charmed for 8 seconds.

The disables can fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: Thorough Sweeping

Whenever Snow White or an ally is stunned, they heal for X HP and gain 5 stacks of “Dust”.

Purple Skill: Former Scullery Maid

Whenever Snow White or an ally reaches 5 stacks of “Dust”, a random enemy is blinded for 6 seconds.

The blind can fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: A Fair Princess

After all stacks of “Dust” are consumed, Snow White and her allies heal for X HP per stack of “Dust” they had. Blinded enemies take X Damage per second they are blinded.

+X Skill Power
+Y Max HP
+Z Damage from Gooseberry Pie

Friendships 

Singing While You Work
Snow White and Elsa
“Dust” Boosts

Disk Power

• +X Conservation

Memories

• Snow White gains X Skill Power per stack of “Dust” on Snow White.
    (Plus X Skill Power per star)

Allies: Jasmine, King Louie, Chief Bogo

Lost Prince
Snow White and Flynn Rider
Starting Energy

Disk Power

• +X Skill Power

Memories

• Snow White starts combat with 50 energy per Control ally.
    (Plus 50 energy per star)

Allies: Judy Hopps, Shank, Goofy

15 Likes

Please post all feedback

1 Like

I really adore this concept. would really love to see her with the said skills. great work.

2 Likes

She should be in the game with the other heroes

2 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed it

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney