Snow White (My Favorite Hero Concept)

Snow White

Snow White is here to make your life bright as sunny day. With Dopey as her companion, this fairest in the City heals her allies by singing, cleaning and spreading joy among her group.

Trial Team: Blue
Role: Backline Support
Stars: :star:
Quotes: “Oh, how silly of me. I’m Snow White.”

Animations:
Entrance: Snow White enters the battlefield and curtsies. Dopey follows Snow White into the battlefield, pulling out a pickaxe.
Victory: Snow White claps her hands happily. Dopey dances with joy.
Defeat: Snow White collapses, crying. Dopey removes his hat and cries.

Skills:
Basic Attacks: Snow White flaps dirty laundry, dealing damage to the enemies. Dopey attacks the enemies with his pickaxe, granting himself X HP.

White Skill - Beautiful Song
Passive: Dopey fights alongside Snow White and starts to deal X Damage to the enemies. Dopey’s Basic Attacks Grant Him X HP. Snow White’s Basic Attacks deal X Fantastic Damage to the enemies. If Snow White is KO’d, Dopey is also KO’d.
Active: Snow White sings, healing herself and her allies for X HP over 6 seconds. While she sings, Snow White places a Charm at the enemies, causing them to have their Attack Speed increased by 20%.

Green Skill - Pickaxe Shock - Fantastic Damage
Snow White directs Dopey to attack the enemies. Dopey uses his pickaxe to knock enemies off, stealing X HP from all enemies.

Blue Skill - Under the Rug
Snow White sweeps dust with her broom, dealing Damage and blinding the enemies for 6 seconds.

Purple Skill - I’m Wishing
When Snow White receives more than 15% of her Max HP as damage, she Charms the enemy who damaged her for 4 seconds.

Red Skill - Someday My Prince Will Come
When Snow White uses “Beautiful Song”, she increases her allies’ Attacks to 50%.

When using “Pickaxe Shock”, Dopey gains his X HP, armor, and Attack Speed increased 40%.

Additional Stat Boost:
+More X Healing from “Beautiful Song”
+More X HP and Attack Speed
+More X Fantastic Damage from “Pickaxe Shock”

Friendships
+The Beast
+Rapunzel

2 Likes

Please be sure to post concepts in #forum-events:hero-concepts in the future.

7 Likes

I would, thank you. Hey, do you like my post?

1 Like

You made snow white and dopey like a dou charther since almost in any active skill dopey seem to be active i think it could be its seems renamed to snow white and dopey concepts its good concept overall

3 Likes

I hope my hero concept will be accepted

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney