So, I got this new challenge

I can try.

So, I just did, and it says that I need to clear 30 battles on the “newest” campaign chapter.
Except it never specifies if it means the chapter that I currently have unlocked (chapter 17) or the newest one released (chapter 34). Doesn’t help that I am on server 22 and chapter 34 isn’t avaiable yet.
What should I do?

If you send a picture of the challenge we should be able to more likely able to identify what challenge it is :-).

I already know what it says.
But it’s basically impossible to complete, since I tried replaying chapter 17 and the challenge didn’t progress, so it must be referring to chapter 34 (which it isn’t avaiable on my server). And there’s no way I will unlock that chapter in one week.

Ah, I meant that we could check what challenge it is checking the challenge’s icon/picture you see :-).

It has a picture of a spray can.
Nevermind about that.

I see and thanks, can see if I can find it :-).

I find the challenge in my Server (16) and I believe it was supposed to be the newest Campaign Chapter unlocked in your Server, which for Server 22 is Chapter 22 if I’m not mistaken

Well, I haven’t even reached chapter 18 yet, since it requires team level 111, and I am currently at level 108. So there’s no way I will clear that challenge this week.

Should be this one yeah :-).

I see and yeah, if you are far behind you likely won’t be able to clear this right now.
You can clear it later though, but then you have to pay diamonds to try it again.

That’s fine by me.
I already cleared my second challenge anyway, which is to win 30 battles with the Mad Hatter.

I feel you, it’s annoying that they make the challenge that is impossible to complete for non-high level players.

1 Like

I see and glad you at least managed to clear the other challenge :-).

well, now I have a new problem.
All of my current friend missions are paused.
How do I “unpause” them? Or will I have to scrap them and restart them all again?

Hum… . Not sure what is going on, but could you show how it is for you through a screenshot?

it only says paused

What language by the way?

Portuguese

Tried a translation app, but yeah it seems to me like the game isn’t properly registering that you have logged in again.

While probably not, did all your missions take over 12 hours?

You can probably mention it in the Known Issues post :-).

So I got the same challenge but I have no idea what I did. I’m only on chapter 14 yet it says I completed 18 challenges, what does that mean? What challenges did I complete? I’m so confused on this challenge

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney