So You Want to Bring Me Back

Probably not. We may just have to wait and see what comes next.

Welp I just woke up lol. And no I don’t :joy:

8 Likes

You will have to wait to see more and see if what you have is needed later.

So we need to find @Giosphere Okie Dokie!

4 Likes

The number code is

S U P E R C A L I F R A G I L I S T I C E X P I A L I D O C I O U S

Here you go

Then I found this in her Mary Poppins concept
“Well maybe this is getting too easy like how a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down. The villains are catching up too. Anyway, 3 more magical items to go! You got the Enchanted Rose.”

From Beauty and the Beast, no?

I think…

Yep, from Beauty and the Beast which is one of her favorite Disney movies…

Weird, I can’t find anything on Beauty and the beast from her, maybe it could be Sleeping Beauty?

I decided to do an easy one. Take a well deserved break so I have time to plan the next 3 which will get very difficult. Maybe there will be another as well…

Mary Poppins was chosen because she is another of my favorite characters (I see a pattern here… hmm). I relate to her because she creates magic for kids, which is something I want to do when I grow up (and I even do now). That is all for now.

5 Likes

I’m here :joy:

I missed it… I’m always off at the wrong times…

Our current lead is Beauty & The Beast or Sleeping Beauty. Just to catch you up, Gio.

Looking back, I’m pretty sure it’ll be Beauty & the Beast. Because Imagineer always loved Belle.

1 Like

I know I’ve said it before but like, we all are surprisingly very good at solving these clues.

Clearly, we all watched Scooby Doo as kids :eyes:

Yeah… no
Only the movie like 1 year ago.

tenor (25)
That’s just sad, lol.

We just cleared that challenge, I wonder when the next one is coming…

What? You didn’t watch “Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated”? or at least the original?

Sad as Drakken said.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney